• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Goosepond Monster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    Ellettsville
    Was my neighbor girl who at age 13 had bigger boobs than most adults. She wasnt afraid to let us see them either.

I never took to tv people cuz I could always find just as hot, or hotter, right here in Bloomington.
    There seems to still be a lot of those around, but they have thinned out some the last couple weeks.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Jane Russell. I think I was maybe 8 or 9 when I saw this lovely and my 'special purpose' had a reaction :D

howard_hughes_women_russell_5.jpg

If you do google search and see her now...well lets just say the years haven't been too kind to her.

Le Doug

OH, BTW - Kristie McNichol was there too, but that wasn't until I was 13 or 14.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Now...I have to add Stephanie Powers to that list. I think she was the start of my infatuation with Red Heads...save my soul from the banshee.

powers4.jpg

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    i guess im a lot younger than some of you guys so far. So heres mine, yeah yeah, laugh all you want. but she was the crim dela crim. southern accent with a smoking hot body!!

1cd.jpg

Oh see wasn't the FIRST....But she was one of them......Had to wait a couple years until she was of age to admit it but yea she was hot!

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    :D

Who was the first television/movie woman you saw that made you realize, "Mmmm... forget the cooties stuff, I LIKE girls."

(Yes. This was a sexist question for other men, ladies. Don't feel left out. You can answer, too. I just can't bring myself to ask.)

Me? Toss up between Elizabeth Montgomery in Bewitched and Barbara Eden in I Dream of Jeannie. I was a wee lad in the seventies, if that is explanation.

elizabeth-montgomery.jpg

barbaraeden.jpg

adrienne_barbeau_1211.jpg

ONE of the Above, they were all HOTTIES:rockwoot:

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    Gonna have to Say a tie. Norma-Jean from one of my Dad's old Playboys, and the Lady who played Evil Lynne in the Masters of the Universe/Love interest from "They Live"-Meg Foster.

But agree with the poster who stated that J. Alba was at her finest in "Idle Hands". Still had MAJOR curves then.

rhart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Avon
    The first two nailed it for me. Jeanie, now that was racy stuff, I had to go to church twice after each one of her shows!

barbaraeden.jpg

Top Bottom