techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Kamchatka mmmmmm :)

Of course I joke. I'm too young to drink, I'll let you know what I like when I can taste it :baby:

Ummm... I thought all IU students had to wiggle their left leg to get their friends to take them down from their inverted keg drinking position in order to post anything on the internet? Heck, I thought you guys slept that way!

Forgive me for my confusion.

JByer323

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Bourbons are my favorites. And scotch, though I've only tried a few true high end ones.

Tequila makes me happy in all sorts of ways, and I usually get in trouble in the end. For you Bloomington guys, the Irish Lion had a tequila tasting not too long ago, and man oh man was it good!

P.S. If anyone happens to you know, own an establishment in Hamilton County who is looking for a bartender that actually knows how to make classic cocktails correctly... you should PM me.

clickclickboom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Ummm... I thought all IU students had to wiggle their left leg to get their friends to take them down from their inverted keg drinking position in order to post anything on the internet? Heck, I thought you guys slept that way!

Forgive me for my confusion.

Sleep?

I always found better things to do at night in my tenure at IU

:rockwoot::rockwoot:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Bourbons are my favorites. And scotch, though I've only tried a few true high end ones.

Tequila makes me happy in all sorts of ways, and I usually get in trouble in the end. For you Bloomington guys, the Irish Lion had a tequila tasting not too long ago, and man oh man was it good!

P.S. If anyone happens to you know, own an establishment in Hamilton County who is looking for a bartender that actually knows how to make classic cocktails correctly... you should PM me.

my 21st b-day we ended at the lion drinking dirty nellies, boy there stout.

IndyParts

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Ktown Indiana
    Vodka for sipping, Tequila for shooting. You can keep anything that has been aging for 30 years or GIN. Rum doesn't like me much and I equally dislike it to.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    lol

To be honest, the smell of rum makes me want to hurl. I can drink it if I have to but if I am that thirsty, I would prefer to just **** in the air and hope I get a drop.

That's how most liquor makes me feel when I catch a whiff, especially tequila :puke:

JByer323

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Oh yeah, I really like gin too. I'm on a hardcore gin and tonic and martini kick right now.

Rum is good, depending on the brand. I'll pass on the Bacardi crap sold in the states, thank you so much. Visited the Appleton distillery in December, bought a bottle of their Estate Master Blender's Legacy. Wow.

You know, other then vodka (cheap is terrible, premium is suppose to be colorless, tasteless, and odorless... what's the point?), I really like most spirits.

Top Bottom