• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    So I know there are beautiful blades across the web, nice and new!!
    But whats your workhorse? Whats your knife you beat on, cut with...?
    Post them here!!

Im sure I dont have nearly the collection most do, but here is my current workhorse...Becker BK16!

Overall great camp knife...does everything I need it to!

bullet293

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    OMOKOK
    the one that goes with me woods every time is my pre benchmade pacific cutlery bushmaster kukri. i have beat on it, beat with it, and downright abused this knife for 25 years.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I use my spyderco fixed blade bill moran every day to cook with.

Gosh, this is tough. I use my izzy 2, 6 and junglas all the time for different things. I guess they're all those guys are work horses.

Oddly, I think my 3mil is my favorite overall, especially for slicing, but I rarely use it.

IlikeAk's

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2012
    Glock model 81 survival knife and my Gerber mini swagger. Unfortunately my glock knife sat in water for a couple days and started to lightly rust so im going to have work on cleaning back up.

Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I use all my knives and hawks but by far I use these two the most.
    Izulla 2 & Busse Bush Whacker Mistress. The izulla is my Edc so it s on my belt every day and get abused. Stuck in the ground, wire cutting, pruning around customers yards, prying, and just about any kind of abuse I can come up with. The Busse goes any time I'm in the woods or camping and around the yard often.
    3abae23aaf9fa85905443d9fbefe784c.jpg

c76377e421c20ba4a3558f8fd67972f6.jpg

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    The one I actually use the most is probably my Case Sod Buster Jr. The one that always goes to the woods with me is probably my Izula or Mora. I'm not a big knife user, I just happen to really like them!

K9stang

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Southern IN
    I'd have to say my Spyderco delica4, part serrated. I lost one of them and went right out and bought the same thing. I can't believe how comfortable it is to use, and the VG10 steel hold a decent edge.

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    Sweet setup Dtrap...I use an ESEE 3 for most things out in the woods. I picked up an ESEE 6 from Sheila a while back and and it's been working well too. I love those Busse's but I'm poor and just can't justify the price difference.

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    144   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    These are my two newest work horses. Both are damascus steel made by Bear and Son out of Alabama. Genuine sambar stag on the small folder and white bone handle on the bowie ;) If you like damascus check out their knives good quality and made in the USA :)

BSDamascus_zpsb6f408ee.jpg

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana

Lately, I've been using the SHBA a lot (font knife). Biggest workhorse is the NMSFNO (2nd furthest knife back on the left). Guess I need to take better pictures of the 2.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    CB022279.jpg
    k0839424.jpg

You're field prepping a deer/ head shooting a chorus of zombies. Eviscerating the guts (deer) sets off a desire for a good glass of Pinot Noir. Whacha gonna do wit doze machetes, eh? After a lunch of twigs, berries and pemican, you got this big wonger between yer only 2 teeth. How ya gonna get it out? After that glorious meal yer heading for the Trappers Bar & Grill and notice yer mustache needs trimming. Those mtn girls like their men trim? What then?
    I rest my case.

p.s. I am not a virus (but I play one on TV).

Last edited:
    Top Bottom