• ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Is that a Busse nessmuk? Very cool.

Oh. I've heard that name before, but didn't realize it was a play on the ness
    I'm name. I haven't collected Busse knives in years and have been out of the loop. I like that one, though.

Yup, GS had it. Busse Muk. Slices really well, batons decently. Bout' the most love it sees though is when I'm slicing up peppers, but it does great for that.

And a more specific picture of the "workhorses"

drbarnes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Kokomo
    grunt soldier was nice enough to let me take a picture of his workhorse:

is.aspx

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    You're field prepping a deer/ head shooting a chorus of zombies. Eviscerating the guts (deer) sets off a desire for a good glass of Pinot Noir. Whacha gonna do wit doze machetes, eh? After a lunch of twigs, berries and pemican, you got this big wonger between yer only 2 teeth. How ya gonna get it out? After that glorious meal yer heading for the Trappers Bar & Grill and notice yer mustache needs trimming. Those mtn girls like their men trim? What then?
    I rest my case.

p.s. I am not a virus (but I play one on TV).

I whittle a toof pick and use my dinglehopper to comb my beard :thumbsup:

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    grunt soldier was nice enough to let me take a picture of his workhorse:

is.aspx

I have a much nicer safe than that sir :) I remember this one time drbarnes when a whole group of us were over at Dave's. there was this cutting competition and using my knives I gave both you and mark a nice beat down. So I understand why your always trying to claim I don't use my knives. Had I finished last I might be trying to divert attention also :)

drbarnes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Kokomo
    I have a much nicer safe than that sir :) I remember this one time drbarnes when a whole group of us were over at Dave's. there was this cutting competition and using my knives I gave both you and mark a nice beat down. So I understand why your always trying to claim I don't use my knives. Had I finished last I might be trying to divert attention also :)

Hahahahha i didnt come in last, i beat brad!

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I remember you using a bigger knife than the 2 of us.

Wait did you just admit I use my knives? you guys are really slipping here :) and I might have had a slightly larger knife than you but Drbarnes competed with a FBM so .25 inches difference there :)

Stop making excuses damn it! get out there practice and be ready for the one coming up :)

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Wait did you just admit I use my knives? you guys are really slipping here :) and I might have had a slightly larger knife than you but Drbarnes competed with a FBM so .25 inches difference there :)

Stop making excuses damn it! get out there practice and be ready for the one coming up :)

Just because you were using a knife, doesn't mean you own it. Example- Bobbeystony :D :p

And I've been working too much to even practice. What little play time I've had recently goes to shooting or sleeping.

The no practice thing just makes it better when I beat you :D

drbarnes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Kokomo

I thought you borrowed pops knife for the competition because you didnt want to take yours out of the safe:dunno:

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    My workhorse is absolutely my Benchmade Griptillian.

I have tons of pocket knives that get alternately carried and used to a moderate degree. But if I KNOW I'm gonna really do some cutting and abusing, it's this knife. It's a 440C blade, from before 154CM was the standard but it's still a darn fine knife. It always sharpens up shaving sharp again, even though it's been beat to hell for about 8 years now. Maybe longer. Sometimes I hope it breaks so I can get a newer Griptillian, but it just won't.

IMG-20120120-00083.jpg

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    My workhorse is absolutely my Benchmade Griptillian.

I have tons of pocket knives that get alternately carried and used to a moderate degree. But if I KNOW I'm gonna really do some cutting and abusing, it's this knife. It's a 440C blade, from before 154CM was the standard but it's still a darn fine knife. It always sharpens up shaving sharp again, even though it's been beat to hell for about 8 years now. Maybe longer. Sometimes I hope it breaks so I can get a newer Griptillian, but it just won't.

IMG-20120120-00083.jpg

While it may not be broken from the looks of the picture I would say you have gotten your moneys worth.:yesway:

Top Bottom