So tasty anyone know if anyone has these in stock?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nick_ams

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    55467.jpg

Everytime i see one of these i just wanna hold it tight.

Also anyone that has handled one of these beauties let me know your input on this fine piece.

Novabeast69

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    55467.jpg

Everytime i see one of these i just wanna hold it tight.

Also anyone that has handled one of these beauties let me know your input on this fine piece.

I have a EMP in 9mm. They come in .40 also. I love mine shoots awesome and just feels right. Hard to find, best to look for one online. Enhanced Micro Pistol (EMP). Usually cost a bit over $1k.

Nick_ams

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Would like to get one this weeke end.

Now whats BGF?

I have only purchased guns from the place in plainfield.

I have been told to try bradis. On Kentucky ave?

And these online store you speak of? Buds? any other suggestions?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Bud's is the best I've run across. Just put in your order and your FFL's info and you'll have it in a couple of days, if they have it in stock.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Would like to get one this weeke end.

Now whats BGF?

I have only purchased guns from the place in plainfield.

I have been told to try bradis. On Kentucky ave?

And these online store you speak of? Buds? any other suggestions?

beech grove firearms. i know they had a 3in 1911 last time i was there. pretty sure it was the springer

Novabeast69

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Online go to Guns America or Gunbroker and search Springfield EMP and that should give you a market value. These are hard to find and last time I talked to Bob @ Plainfield the prices are going up. I got mine from him and it was there all of 6 hrs and he said they only got 2 last year. My dad picked one up online for $1069 plus FFL fees.

Nick_ams

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Thanks for the helps guys and gals

I think that is the way im gonna go.

Looks So sexy just sitting there asking to be carried CC or heck even OC . She prolly would love to be OC'ed just cause of the pure beauty.

I have an XDM 40 SS with a 4.5 inch barrel and its a little bulky to CC nice gun to OC with.

Also Does any have any pics of info on a smaller 1911 that taurus may make? 3inch barrel -4 inch barrel size?

Alll i have seen that taurus makes is 5 inch 1911's

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Elmores has had a few in stock for awhile. Not sure if they are 9 or a 40 but im pretty sure it was marked pretty high around 1200.00 he usually works on prices so check him out.

jmancobra

Plinker
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    kokomo
    i own one...LOVE IT:rockwoot:!!! best trigger ive EVER felt. blew away my kimber eclipse. its also stupid accurate. i dont carry it much....cuz i dont want her to get holster wear:D. i got it a midwest up north for $1029+tax. i had never even held one before i put a depostit on it.....i just read alot about em and knew i had to have one. i do however have a bit of trouble trying to conceal the long handle......i wish they made a flush fitting mag even if it held 1 less round. no biggie though. if you ever make it this way id let you shoot mine......but im warnin ya.....your gonna buy one if you do!

picture.php

jmancobra

Plinker
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    kokomo
    oh yeah....and most of what i read says the 9 is the way to go.....it weighs 8 or 9 oz's less. the 40s are far more avab though

XDs4me

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I also own one in 40 cal. and it its deadly accurate. It is my daily carry and love it. The 40 weighs a bit more than the nine but that is because the 40 is an all metal piece as compared to the 9mm.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    My aunt just showed me hers. First time I saw it and it was freaking sweet! Shes got the 9mm and I want one, but at that price I'll probably stick to Glock.

XDs4me

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Don't you mean "all steel"? The 9mm EMP is "all metal" but has an aluminum frame.
    My bad I saw that after I had posted. Thank you for correcting my fopar. Being that it is a 40 the extra weight IMO is a plus when it comes to shooting one of these little gems.

Top Bottom