• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Now...I have to tell you, I do not lead a charmed life and I'm usually the person in a group that never flies low enough under the radar to skip out on trouble.
    If I'm the lucky party that gets to be the good example of a bad example...just what am I lookin' at here for standing up for my Constitutional rights?

See that SWAT team out the front window.......?

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Hey one thing I *would* do though, is for the ethnicity/race question, mark "other" and write in American. American was written in by a plurality in 4 states and in many counties in the 2000 census. It is a demonstration that we reject the governments insistence in segregating us by something so trivial as our skin color.
    http://bit.ly/d6IQho

What? Don't you know that in a race-blind society everyone has to be tagged by race?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Just remember that the race question wasn't really put there to determine what race people were. It was put there to determine who was 3/5ths of a person. Now, of course, they're using it for affirmative action purposes.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Just remember that the race question wasn't really put there to determine what race people were. It was put there to determine who was 3/5ths of a person. Now, of course, they're using it for affirmative action purposes.
    Did the powers that be ever change the fact that some people used to be counted as 3/5 a citizen. I know the 14th amendment was supposed to make everyone equal but did it say anything in it concerning the census?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Just ran across this....

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS ON THE US CENSUS 2010 censusrights.com

and........ this

To Whom it May Concern, pursuant to Article I, Section 2, Clause 3 of the Constitution, the only information you are empowered to request is the total number of occupants at this address.snip​

Anyone who actually believes that, has never read the document. There is no such limitation. Period.

But, ya'll keep refusing to send 'em in. I'm looking forward to more work :)

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Walter E. Williams : The Census and the Constitution - Townhall.com

I like Walter Williams.

I'm thinking of the cover letter idea myself.

What to do? Unless a census taker can show me a constitutional requirement, the only information I plan to give are the number and names of the people in my household. The census taker might say, "It's the law." Thomas Jefferson said, "Whensoever the General Government (Washington) assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force."

The power to decide how the questions are asked, and what they are, is delegated to Congress, by the Constitution. There are, in fact, no prohibitions on what may be asked to be found in the document.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Did the powers that be ever change the fact that some people used to be counted as 3/5 a citizen. I know the 14th amendment was supposed to make everyone equal but did it say anything in it concerning the census?

That's not the reason. The "3/5s Compromise" is little understood by most. It had nothing to do with "3/5 of a citizen." When the Constitution was drafted the Free states wanted slaves counted as 0 for purposes of apportionment, slaveholding states wanted each slave fully counted as 1 for purposes of apportionment. The apportionment determines Congressional apportionment of House seats and the slave states feared being overwhelmed by a Northern voting block. The slave states balked at ratifying the Constitution under that condition so the "3/5s Compromise" was born. The 3/5s was meant as a penalty on slave states not as a judgment of anyone's value. Freeborn blacks and manumitted slaves were not limited to 3/5 for apportionment so they were fully counted, therefore, race was not the determinant of status for purposes of apportionment.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    As I stated in another thread:

After much thought and studying the Census form, I have come to this conclusion:

Everyone should, as required by law, completely fill out the Census.

Now, here is the catch. Only the question in the blue-shaded, black-outlined box IS the Census. The rest of the form is merely a questionnaire, and we are not legally bound to fill out the questionnaire.

Therefore, answer question #1 (as required by the US Constitution), and submit the paperwork.

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer nor am I inciting anyone to do something which may or may not be legal. I am just giving amateur opinion. Please seek legal advice if needed.

in_betts

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    North of FW
    Hey Annie! As in YO ANNIE! Tell your spousal unit I said he should consider himself BLESSED to have you!

Anyone who actually believes that, has never read the document. There is no such limitation. Period.

But, ya'll keep refusing to send 'em in. I'm looking forward to more work

Now on a normal day I would let this slide with a chuckle and a sarcastic comment...........today is not normal. You my friend are suffering from some serious comprehension problems. The ENTIRE Constitution is a limitation! I HAVE read the document, and I will state with great surety that I also understand it. Something you need help with. If you can get me ANY definition of "enumeration" that involves ANY of the follow-up questions on the census form, I'll buy you a candy bar.

And I don't really care what line of work you are in, so I don't find any relevance between your employment and the Constitution.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Hey Annie! As in YO ANNIE! Tell your spousal unit I said he should consider himself BLESSED to have you!

Now on a normal day I would let this slide with a chuckle and a sarcastic comment...........today is not normal. You my friend are suffering from some serious comprehension problems. The ENTIRE Constitution is a limitation! I HAVE read the document, and I will state with great surety that I also understand it. Something you need help with. If you can get me ANY definition of "enumeration" that involves ANY of the follow-up questions on the census form, I'll buy you a candy bar.

And I don't really care what line of work you are in, so I don't find any relevance between your employment and the Constitution.

Fine. You've flapped your gums. Now show me where, in the Constitution, the limitation you people keep claiming is.

Show me. If you can. Show me WHERE it says "enumeration only."

You cannot, because it's not there. Anywhere. Since you so CLEARLY understand what it says, you are just making stuff up when you claim that the Constitution says the Census is for enumeration only. I will not accuse you of reading comprehension problems. I simply think you do not like what the Constitution says, and so have chosen not to support the document.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Hey Joe, betts. I'm interested in reading the two sides to your debate - BUT please keep it civil! I want the info you two have to share, but I really don't want to read you two telling each other how stupid the other person is.

Thanks! :D

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Fine. You've flapped your gums. Now show me where, in the Constitution, the limitation you people keep claiming is.

Show me. If you can. Show me WHERE it says "enumeration only."

You cannot, because it's not there. Anywhere. Since you so CLEARLY understand what it says, you are just making stuff up when you claim that the Constitution says the Census is for enumeration only. I will not accuse you of reading comprehension problems. I simply think you do not like what the Constitution says, and so have chosen not to support the document.

Come on Joe, are you serious?

The actual Enumeration shall be made within three years after the first meeting of the Congress of the United States, and within every subsequent term of ten years, in such manner as they shall by law direct.
    Right there, where it doesn't authorize anything but actual enumeration.

No, it doesn't say enumeration only. It doesn't have to, it's the Constitution.

It is a positive document, which empowers the federal government with specific rights. If they aren't specifically empowered to do X, then when they do X, no matter how many laws they point to and say it's legal, if it's not IN the constitution that they have been so empowered, they have not been. Again, the Constitution does not "restrain" congress or the federal government. This would presume exceptions from a starting point of unlimited power. Instead, it empowers the federal government with specific enumerated powers from a starting point of absolutely no power residing in the federal government.

Because of concerns that this might elude some, they made it quite plain with the final Amendment in the original Bill of Rights. To wit:

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.
    The Constitution empowers congress to perform an actual enumeration, nothing more.

Now, many people think that the fact that the Constitution authorizes congress to perform their "actual enumeration" "in such manner as they shall by law direct" means that a full-blown fishing expedition is authorized. I believe this to be a serious misreading of the original intent, as "in such manner" simply means by such procedure/process/method. This is not related to the "content" of the census, but the way in which it is performed, meaning Congress could send the U.S. Marshals door-to-door (as in 1790), send a form around, etc.

Main Entry: manner Part of Speech: noun Definition: method, approach Synonyms: consuetude, custom, fashion, form, genre, habit, habitude, line, means, mode, modus, practice, procedure, process, routine, style, system, tack, technique, tenor, tone, trick, usage, use, vein, way, wise, wont
    If you think manner could mean something else, I suggest you find a better dictionary.

If you think original intent doesn't matter, then what is the point for requesting "proof" from the Constitution?

If you assert that manner meant something different at the time, I'd suggest you provide your research.

"Congress or the Census Bureau said so" might make something de facto "law" or "required" due to threat of force, but it does not necessarily mean something is Constitutional.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    snip

Right there, where it doesn't authorize anything but actual enumeration.
    No, it doesn't say enumeration only. It doesn't have to, it's the Constitution.

If it doesn't say enumeration only, then the part that gives Congress the power to determine the manner in which the Census will be conducted gives it the power to determine what will be asked. Your strange use of the term actual is pure fantasy, and it takes an incredible stretch of the imagination to somehow contort it into a limitation in the context in which it is used.

It is a positive document, which empowers the federal government with specific rights. If they aren't specifically empowered to do X, then when they do X, no matter how many laws they point to and say it's legal, if it's not IN the constitution that they have been so empowered, they have not been.

And Congress is specifically empowered by the Constitution to determine the manner in which the Census is to be conducted. The only specific limitation is when the Census will be conducted. Which is where that word you pin your theory on comes into play.

The Constitution empowers congress to perform an actual enumeration, nothing more.

Where? Not in anything you've posted.

Now, many people think that the fact that the Constitution authorizes congress to perform their "actual enumeration" "in such manner as they shall by law direct" means that a full-blown fishing expedition is authorized. I believe this to be a serious misreading of the original intent, as "in such manner" simply means by such procedure/process/method. This is not related to the "content" of the census, but the way in which it is performed, meaning Congress could send the U.S. Marshals door-to-door (as in 1790), send a form around, etc.

I suppose you could try to use "intent" if you wish to support your argument. The anti-gunners have been using "intent" for years to support theirs. I believe the actual wording, however, is controlling.

If you think manner could mean something else, I suggest you find a better dictionary.

I would suggest you just read the document.

If you think original intent doesn't matter, then what is the point for requesting "proof" from the Constitution?

I am requesting proof from what the document actually says. You have not provided that. Merely what you think it should "intend." You have provided what you wish it said, but that does not change what it does say.

If you assert that manner meant something different at the time, I'd suggest you provide your research.

I've made no such assertion. It means the same thing now, that it did then. Namely, Congress has the authority to determine how the Census will be conducted, and that means they have the authority to determine what will be asked.

"Congress or the Census Bureau said so" might make something de facto "law" or "required" due to threat of force, but it does not necessarily mean something is Constitutional.

Then, show where the Constitution prohibits such conduct by Congress, and where it places limits on how the Census is conducted. You have failed to do so.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    The power to decide how the questions are asked, and what they are, is delegated to Congress, by the Constitution. There are, in fact, no prohibitions on what may be asked to be found in the document.

Once you see why we have a census per the Constitution, you will realize all questions other than the first are not required. Keep coming to my house and I will keep sending you away. If you think it's fun to make money that way, then more power to you.

I think what may be missing here Joe, is you think Congress has passed laws requiring more than the Constitution allows for. Congress has passed many laws in the past that have been found to be unconstitutional.
    Let them try to prosecute someone for failing to fill out all of the extra questions and you will see the constitutionality of this law challenged.

TITLE 13 > CHAPTER 5 > SUBCHAPTER II > § 141
    Prev |
    Next

§ 141. Population and other census information

How Current is This?

(a) The Secretary shall, in the year 1980 and every 10 years thereafter, take a decennial census of population as of the first day of April of such year, which date shall be known as the “decennial census date”, in such form and content as he may determine, including the use of sampling procedures and special surveys. In connection with any such census, the Secretary is authorized to obtain such other census information as necessary.
    (b) The tabulation of total population by States under subsection (a) of this section as required for the apportionment of Representatives in Congress among the several States shall be completed within 9 months after the census date and reported by the Secretary to the President of the United States.
    (c) The officers or public bodies having initial responsibility for the legislative apportionment or districting of each State may, not later than 3 years before the decennial census date, submit to the Secretary a plan identifying the geographic areas for which specific tabulations of population are desired. Each such plan shall be developed in accordance with criteria established by the Secretary, which he shall furnish to such officers or public bodies not later than April 1 of the fourth year preceding the decennial census date. Such criteria shall include requirements which assure that such plan shall be developed in a nonpartisan manner. Should the Secretary find that a plan submitted by such officers or public bodies does not meet the criteria established by him, he shall consult to the extent necessary with such officers or public bodies in order to achieve the alterations in such plan that he deems necessary to bring it into accord with such criteria. Any issues with respect to such plan remaining unresolved after such consultation shall be resolved by the Secretary, and in all cases he shall have final authority for determining the geographic format of such plan. Tabulations of population for the areas identified in any plan approved by the Secretary shall be completed by him as expeditiously as possible after the decennial census date and reported to the Governor of the State involved and to the officers or public bodies having responsibility for legislative apportionment or districting of such State, except that such tabulations of population of each State requesting a tabulation plan, and basic tabulations of population of each other State, shall, in any event, be completed, reported, and transmitted to each respective State within one year after the decennial census date.
    (d) Without regard to subsections (a), (b), and (c) of this section, the Secretary, in the year 1985 and every 10 years thereafter, shall conduct a mid-decade census of population in such form and content as he may determine, including the use of sampling procedures and special surveys, taking into account the extent to which information to be obtained from such census will serve in lieu of information collected annually or less frequently in surveys or other statistical studies. The census shall be taken as of the first day of April of each such year, which date shall be known as the “mid-decade census date”.
    (e) (1) If— (A) in the administration of any program established by or under Federal law which provides benefits to State or local governments or to other recipients, eligibility for or the amount of such benefits would (without regard to this paragraph) be determined by taking into account data obtained in the most recent decennial census, and
    (B) comparable data is obtained in a mid-decade census conducted after such decennial census,

then in the determination of such eligibility or amount of benefits the most recent data available from either the mid-decade or decennial census shall be used.

(2) Information obtained in any mid-decade census shall not be used for apportionment of Representatives in Congress among the several States, nor shall such information be used in prescribing congressional districts.

(f) With respect to each decennial and mid-decade census conducted under subsection (a) or (d) of this section, the Secretary shall submit to the committees of Congress having legislative jurisdiction over the census— (1) not later than 3 years before the appropriate census date, a report containing the Secretary’s determination of the subjects proposed to be included, and the types of information to be compiled, in such census;
    (2) not later than 2 years before the appropriate census date, a report containing the Secretary’s determination of the questions proposed to be included in such census; and
    (3) after submission of a report under paragraph (1) or (2) of this subsection and before the appropriate census date, if the Secretary finds new circumstances exist which necessitate that the subjects, types of information, or questions contained in reports so submitted be modified, a report containing the Secretary’s determination of the subjects, types of information, or questions as proposed to be modified.

(g) As used in this section, “census of population” means a census of population, housing, and matters relating to population and housing.

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Some Ideas

Public Servant Questionnaire Public Servant Questionnaire

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]It is hereby requested of you in your official capacity, and requested of you as an individual person acting under color of your official capacity that you answer the following list of questions, 21 in number, WHICH GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ARE REQUIRED TO ANSWER under provisions of the Privacy Act, the Freedom of Information Law, and various court decisions. At the end of the questionnaire are cited the pertinent authorities who mandate a complete answer from you upon request.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The answers to these questions are necessary in order that this individual may make a reasonable determination concerning divulgence of information to this agency.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]1. Public Servant's Full Name: ________________________________________________________[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]His/her Home Address (do not use P.O. Box):[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]House and Street: _____________________________________________ Apt #: _____________[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]City: ________________________________________________________ State: _____________[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ZIP: _______________[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]2. Name of department, bureau, or agency by which public servant is employed: [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]It’s mailing address: ______________________________________________[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]City: ________________________________________________________ State: _____________[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ZIP: _______________ Phone number: _______________[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]3. Supervisor's Full Name: ___________________________________________________________[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]His/her Home Address (do not use P.O. Box): [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]House and Street: _____________________________________________ Apt #: _____________[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ZIP: _______________ [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]4. Will public servant furnish proof of identity? (Circle one) Yes / No[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]If yes, what is the nature of proof? (Circle one) Badge # State/Federal ID Other (Describe below) [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Write number here: _______________________________________________________________[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]5. Will public servant uphold the Constitution of the United States of America? (Circle one) Yes / No[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]6. Does public servant object to the use of electronic recorder(s) during this investigation?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif](Circle one) Yes / No[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]If yes, please state and explain any such objection: ______________________________________[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]7. Under which jurisdiction does public servant assume authority in this investigation?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif](Circle one) Common Law Admiralty/Statutory Other _____________________ (Describe)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]8. Will public servant furnish a copy of the law or regulation which authorizes this investigation?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]9. Are the questions to be asked based upon a specific law or regulation, or are they being used as a discovery process?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Please either write "Discovery" Or list the specific law or regulation here: ____________________[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]10. Will the public servant read aloud that portion of the law authorizing the questions he will ask?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]11. Are the answers to the questions "Voluntary" or "Mandatory"? (Circle one)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]If mandatory, what will be the effect upon this individual if he/she should choose not to answer any part or all of these questions? __________________________________________________________[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]12. What other uses may be made of this information? (Please attach answer sheet if necessary)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]_______________________________________________________________________________[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]13. What other agencies may have access to this information? (Please, attach another sheet if necessary)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]_______________________________________________________________________________[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]14. Name of person in government requesting that this investigation be made: ____________________[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]If this person is not one of those named in questions 1 thru 3 above, please list his/her full name and address: _________________________________________________________________________[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]15. Is this investigation "General" or is it "Special"? (Circle one)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Note: By "General" is meant any kind of blanket investigation in which a number of persons are involved because of geography, type of business, sex, religion, school, income, etc. By "Special" is meant any investigation of an individual nature in which others are not involved.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]16. Have you consulted, questioned, interviewed or received information from any third party relative to this investigation? (Circle one) Yes / No[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]If yes, please identify such third parties by listing all full names, addresses and phone numbers:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif](Please attach another sheet if necessary)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]17. Do you reasonably anticipate either a civil or criminal action to be initiated or pursued based upon any of the information which you seek? (Circle one) Yes / No[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]If yes, then will this action be "Civil" or "Criminal"? (Circle one)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]18. Is there a file of records, information, or correspondence relating to this individual being maintained by this agency? (Circle one) Yes / No[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]If yes, circle all that apply, and describe on another sheet: Records Information Correspondence[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]19. Is this agency using any information, pertaining to this individual, which was supplied by another agency or government source? (Circle one) Yes / No[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]If yes, please identify such third parties by listing all full names, addresses and phone numbers.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif](Please, attach another sheet if necessary)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]20. May this individual have a copy of all information referenced in questions I8 and 19 above?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]If no, please explain: _______________________________________________________________[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]21. Will public servant guarantee that the information in these files will not be used by any other department other than the one by whom he is employed? (Circle one) Yes / No[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]If no, please explain: ________________________________________________________________ [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]If any request for information relating to this individual, an Indiana State Citizen, is received from any person or agency, you must advise this individual in writing before releasing such information. Failure to do so may subject you to possible civil or criminal action as provided by the act.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I swear (affirm) under penalty of perjury that the answers I have given to the foregoing questions are complete and correct in every particular.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Public servant's signature: (Please sign in ink)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]________________________________________ Date: ______________ [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]________________________________________ (Please print name legibly)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Individual: __________________________ (Signed) Witness: __________________________ (Signed)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]__________________________ (Printed) __________________________ (Printed)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Authorities for Questions:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]1, 2, 3, & 4:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]5:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]6:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]7:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]8, 9, & 10:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]12 & 13:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]14:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]15:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]16:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]17:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]18 & 19:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]20:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]21:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]In order to ensure the identity of the PUBLIC SERVANT to whom the information is being given, residence and business addresses are required to serve process in a civil or criminal action upon this PUBLIC SERVANT et al if necessary. Proof of identification is standard procedure by government agents and officers. See Internal Revenue Manual, MT-9900-26, Section 242.133.; Sixth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America, Freedom of Information Act.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]All public servants must take an oath to uphold the Constitution. See Article VI, Constitution of the United States of America[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I.R.S. Manual MT 9900-26-- 1/29/75-- Paragraph 241.5[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Freedom of Information Act: Public Law 93-579, Sixth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Title 5 USC 552a, paragraph (d) (5), (e) (1), (e) (3) (A), (e) (3) (D)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Title 5 USC 552a, paragraph (e) (3) (B), (e) (3) (C)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Public Law 93-579 (b) (1), Freedom of Information Act, Sixth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Title 5 USC 552a, paragraph (e) (3) (A)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Title 5 USC 552a, paragraph (e) (2), Freedom of Information Act, Sixth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Title 5 USC 552a paragraph (d) (5)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Public Law 93-579 (d) (1), Freedom of Information Act.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Title 5 USC 552a, paragraph (d) (1), Freedom of Information Act.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Title 5 USC 552a paragraph (e) (10)[/FONT]

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom