• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redacted

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Westville
    Sweet, de-horned for comfortable carry, match grade barrel, hammer/sear set and trigger. Not bad at all :thumbsup:

Thanks! I've been wanting one for a while. I'll have to take it to the range and break it in before I'll carry it but it may become my new go to . Plus I got it for $799 brand new with the CT grips.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Pretty good deal. Doesn't seem like the stainless version is widely available, at least using gunwatcher to search. Seems like a good price, especially when you include the grips.

Redacted

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Westville
    Pretty good deal. Doesn't seem like the stainless version is widely available, at least using gunwatcher to search. Seems like a good price, especially when you include the grips.

Definitely considering those grips go for about $260 and I get free batteries for life through Crimson Trace and its a great laser even in a good amount of light. At first I was a bit weary of lasers. I thought about getting a guide rod laser for my G19. But I could see there handiness is a self defense situation.

Top Bottom