• ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Why would you ask a donut maker?
    But to answer your question, everything anyone tells you about anything should be verified verified verified...
    Also, I'm the wrong person to pose this question to... I trust no one.
    You mean I shouldn't trust a monkey with the gun?

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Why would you ask a donut maker?
    But to answer your question, everything anyone tells you about anything should be verified verified verified...
    Also, I'm the wrong person to pose this question to... I trust no one.

Silly girl the Doughnut shop is next to your shop isn't it? Although I think you said they are closed.

I'm sorry but your post can't be verified so I can't trust the poster :lmfao:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Is there any law saying you have to tell them even if not asked?
    You don't have to inform that you are carrying in the state of Indiana. If LEO asks that's up to you. For me I will redirect the question. In Michigan you have to inform right away. In Illnois you only have to inform if ask by a LEO.

danbailey24

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2013
    Rochester
    nice to hear from someone on the cops side of things. I would think that if I were a cop, I would ASSUME that everyone was carrying. Those guys have thankless jobs. The good ones deserve WAY more money!

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Nope.. Its called watching your own ass. I mean its a judgement call, on who perks your defenses. But if you were a cop, and assumed everyone around you was not a threat.. I dont think youd last long.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Nope.. Its called watching your own ass. I mean its a judgement call, on who perks your defenses. But if you were a cop, and assumed everyone around you was not a threat.. I dont think youd last long.

Right, that's why I was wondering "why not?" to assuming that everyone is armed. I think it wise to do so.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I think I misunderstood bunnys post.. I though he was saying that cops should assume anyone they think has a gun, is not a threat. Which I found disturbing.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I think I misunderstood bunnys post.. I though he was saying that cops should assume anyone they think has a gun, is not a threat. Which I found disturbing.

OK, that makes more sense. I thought it was referring to Indiana Camper's post.

And I do believe the bunny meant something different.

Nothing to see here, folks... move along. ;)

Indiana Camper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Westfield
    Didn't mean to derail. Just wanted to add that most good cops will assume anybody they are talking to will have a gun. This is not to say they they will treat anybody different. Just that its not like you are doing them a huge favor by letting them know. They should treat you the same regardless.

xxlmac3xx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 2, 2013
    Decatur
    I've always wondered if we had to tell them we are armed when getting pulled over. My buddy and I got pulled over once and the officer saw my buddies pistol and freaked out. Started breathing hard and yelling at us. Asked my buddy why he didn't tell him he had a pistol. He also said... Because we didn't tell him that we could have been shot

Last edited:
    Top Bottom