• DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Looks like the mess is gliding across the state,
    where is the 8 to 12 inches plus and 30 mph winds and ice that sent all the sheeple and the mayor to go buy eggs milk and bread so they can make french toast for 4 days. Radar shows the storm fragmenting and movin on.
    Gonna be cold...

Over?
    I don't think it's breaking up... looks like it's coming together to me... Wind and cold will get here tonight...

WEB_REG_RAD_loop.gif

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Have 2" of snow in Howard county. Steady snowfall with flakes slightly smaller than the size of cats. (See post above).

Wife is cooking up a mess of bacon and bread pudding for breakfast.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Heavy snow, very little wind, 31 degrees in NW Monroe county at 910a. No sign of letting up on NWS radar. Have pizza and ice cream and coffee w/Half&Half. Windshields covered on both cars, and both turned towards the house. Per WeatherBug, temps have dropped from 37 to 31 since Midnight. Have nowhere to go today. Or tomorrow. Or Tuesday.

Life is good...

Boring, but good...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Snowed all night here in NW. We've got about 5-6 inches of wet stuff. Need to go out and clear it before more comes.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Just got done shoveling the sidewalk and the drive (fits 4 cars, 2 side/2 deep) and before I was done with the drive, the sidewalk was mostly covered again. Now the drive and sidewalk are getting close to 1/2".

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Ch 22 out of SB just said they'd be interrupting shows every 30 minutes or so to update us on the storm. Really? Well if they had some news, I'd be ok w that, but they didn't have anything I hadn't heard for a couple of days. Guess the newsies a weather geeks like to think they are important...

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I've seen this movie. The Day After Tomorrow. Sudden incredible freeze due to global warming.

The movie The Day After Tomorrow is loosely based on the theory of “abrupt climate change.” As a result of global warming, the Gulf Stream (part of the Atlantic thermohaline circulation) shuts down. The North Atlantic region starts to cool while heat builds up in the tropics. The result is a severe storm, the likes of which have never been seen, and a dramatic change in the global climate. Run away!! Run away!!

Last edited:

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    Ch 22 out of SB just said they'd be interrupting shows every 30 minutes or so to update us on the storm. Really? Well if they had some news, I'd be ok w that, but they didn't have anything I hadn't heard for a couple of days. Guess the newsies a weather geeks like to think they are important...

I can look outside and get more information than WSBT could ever give me.

Top Bottom