• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    There are not enough O's in the word Stoooooopid to describe a society that allows government mandates of this type! I have never smoked a cigarette in my life,and never will, but I would love to vote anyone out of office who has such a disrespect for freedom and private enterprise.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Eat right, exercise, get your proper rest, regularly see and follow the advice of your physician, get plenty of sunshine, drink 10 glasses of water a day, drink only red wine and only in moderation, engage in a healthy sexual relationship........, etc.......

......and die anyway.

The problem with this advice seems to be that politicians consider screwing everyone in the state or country, as the case may be, to constitute a healthy sexual relationship.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Our man Mitch signed a Smoking Ban Bill today. As I understand this bill, if I want to open a restaurant, I have no choice if customers can smoke in it. It is LAW that people can't smoke in it. Any law that takes away my rights is bad. Others can argue smoking is bad, yada yada, but look deeper. I don't smoke, but its peoples right to do so.
    I really don't see where signing this bill would have that great of impact on buisnesses since people generally smoke after they eat.

Top Bottom