• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nate Suns

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Fishers
    I finally have a little money for a high(er) quality edc knife. I currently have a Cryo and really like the size. So I am looking for a durable knife that is plain edge with a closed length of less than 4" in the $100-$150 price range. If I can get a big bump in quality by saving a little more money I might be open to that but I'd like to stay under 150. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Benchmade Griptillian... several other BM offerings, too.

And there's a boatload of Spyderco knives in your range. Delica is one. I'm not very familiar at all with their stuff, though.

Browse through their respective websites!

field

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    Unionville
    I have carried and liked ProTech Runt - nicely built, some color options. Also, have a Microtech Mini UMS which I love, and fits the description, but is now nearly impossible to find, as they have been out of production for a bit I think. Check them out.

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    Benchmade has many options

The new ZT 0770 and 0566 can be had for for $120-140. They are just a hair longer than 4" though. I really like my 0770. Fits the hand nice.

Kryptonite

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Spyderco Dragonfly ZDP-189. I removed the clip, so she has been riding comfortably in the bottom of my pocket for 3 years. 3 5/16" closed. Only 1.2 ounces. Holds a crazy sharp 15 degrees per side edge very well. Stropping with BRK black and green compounds easily brings the edge back when needed after heavy use.

Top Bottom