• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    In your car, get one of the small steel lock boxes like sold at Midway. Bolt it to the floor and make them get a warrant to open it. In the mean time, see if they can come up with a good reason to stop you from driving off.

crazzy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Nblsvle
    small carry

IMO the PPK is TOO heavy! mine is my office piece. i use a beretta tomcat 32acp w/ slivertip hollow points for cc. very nice and light and accurate. the kel-tec in 380 or 9 is a great choice. lighter and smaller. again, ONLY silvertip hollow points. if your family has a lawyer, ask him about the 'search' protections. and never forget, better to ask forgiveness for shooting the bastard [with your prohibited piece] than to ask for a medic while you lay wounded/dying. just be sure you realize the rules of engagement! you can NEVER shoot to protect property- only to protect/defend LIFE. peace, crazzy

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    I second the LCP w/ mini-tuck holster!

You can wear it with ANYTHING and nobody will see it. You can even tuck your shirt in over it. If you don't want the clips showing on your belt with your shirt tucked in you can get the v-clips (v for velcro). It is also the most comfortable holster I have ever used. With the LCP you don't even need oversized pants, use the ones you already have.

CVictor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Crown Point
    I'm in a similar situation, on top of that a few people have been robbed leaving the campus this semester. I'm not a huge fan of compact guns, so i must find a way to perfectly conceal the 1911 or 92FS. I know that there are times the 1911 prints on my shirt, it doesn't bother me normally but at school it's a different story. Last time, after hearing about those who were robbed, i kept the 92 in my car but i HATE leaving guns in my car, i parked in the main lot near the security building but still....nothx. I may just keep it in my backback just incase.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom