• ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I like the aroma of polecat at a distance. ;) You wanna walk by upwind of me about about 50 paces so I can get just the right concentration?:D

I'll bet you smelled better'n today after shootin' appleseed all day Saturday.:):

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Tomato juice merely masks the scent. Go with the dishsoap concoction. I speak from terrible...terrible....terrible...experience. My dogs have a perverse fondness for attacking the things and then trying to claw their way into the house afterward.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I agree! Good way to get rid of the skunk smell. We had the three dogs tangle with a skunk (it lost, but the dogs stank!) and tried several remedies until we found this one. Sweetie says it's peroxide, baking soda, and dishsoap, or at least that is what we used. All I know is that it worked, and worked well.

This is the same combination I used last summer when one of my dogs got sprayed. It worked really well for the smell.

Terry4570

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    N.A. IN.
    I use dawn dish soap also ,my lab found him a pole cat a few years back and it got on his shock colar and tried all the skunk things to get it off the colar and didn't work so I called Tri-Tronic for help and that is what they told me to use because it's oil based that is the skunk funk,I still had to soak it to get it off. That is some powerful stuff!

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Skunk smell is better than most women's perfume. Not sure if I'm all alone on that...also not sure if I'm kind of a redneck because I'm fond of skunk smell or I'm fond of skunk smell because I'm kind of a redneck.

I agree, I would rather smell skunk musk than most men's and women's colognes. As least the skunk musk doesn't irritate my eyes or sinuses the way colognes do.

.45kohnACP

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    boonies of NWI
    Skunk smell is better than most women's perfume. Not sure if I'm all alone on that...also not sure if I'm kind of a redneck because I'm fond of skunk smell or I'm fond of skunk smell because I'm kind of a redneck.

you are not the only one, most of the women at my work have HORRIBLE perfume! They also feel the need to bath in the stuff!

Top Bottom