• ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    and a falling crime rate.

As a direct result of " the law " not prosecuting those with weed related offenses .

BUT , as everybody and their brother knows , weed is a gateway drug and soon violent crime will be on the rise as those folks who chose to partake in that devil drug simply won't be able to get high anymore and have to move on to the harder drugs allowing their lives to spiral out of control .

Those folks will wake up some day in some back alley or in a van down by the river wondering what happened to their lives as the po po is arresting them for living a chaotic , murder and crime filled existence .

Just wait and see , it'll happen .

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Murder rate's down, too. As for your contention that weed is a gateway drug, no-one agrees with you. If that were true we'd have millions of heroin addicts. And yet, we don't. That whole gateway nonsense was disproven years ago. Prohibition doesn't work and Colorado is living proof of that.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    2ADMNLVR just spouts laughable nonsense. I'd like to see his research.

Murder rate's down, too. As for your contention that weed is a gateway drug, no-one agrees with you. If that were true we'd have millions of heroin addicts. And yet, we don't. That whole gateway nonsense was disproven years ago. Prohibition doesn't work and Colorado is living proof of that.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    It sounds purple in my head when I read it, or maybe that's due to the acid I got into because marijuana doesn't work for me anymore. Heh heh "livin' in a vayan down by the river."

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Payton Manning purchased most of the Denver based dominos pizza places. I would think pizza orders have increased quite a bit since legal pot surfaced.

High people don't normally fight like drunks do. So basic calls for assault have maybe gone down.

Then em again the number of people smoking pot has not gone up tremendously in Denver. It is just legal to do so now. Sure are sure to have seen some very first timers, some who have not do so since college or high school back in the ring. But on average the same people who were puffing the grass before it was legal are puffing the grass while it is legal.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Holy ****!! You don't mean to tell me that when colorado removed the revenue stream from violent criminals that crime went down!!

My whole world was just turned upside down.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    It sounds purple in my head when I read it, or maybe that's due to the acid I got into because marijuana doesn't work for me anymore. Heh heh "livin' in a vayan down by the river."
    Yeah I don't use purple much , I just figure most folks recognise sarcasm when they see it but I forget this is INGO.

JMoses

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    Crime was already steadily increasing because of pot. We'll see in a few years about how your Colorado utopia works out.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I lol'd at the ER reports of high kids.

The result in every case? Hours later, their symptoms improved. No kidding....

Also, the total number of auto accident deaths has declined since pot was made legal. Dramatically even. Sounds good to me.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    It seems to be working out fine, right now. Crime is down, murder is down and revenues are up. While I'd rather see decriminalisation and the state getting no money, we sometimes have to take what we can get. History has already proven what happens when you end prohibition and it's playing out the same in Colorado.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'm fine with the legalization of marijuana, but 6 months is a bit early to start crowing one way or the other.

Top Bottom