• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    First off thanks again Fenway for this place!
    Second a BIG THANKS to the Mods for keeping this running fairly smoothly!
    And finally Thanks for all the people who have decided to help support this place!

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Dont really care about the rep, its just cool to have a site like this and to have people run/mod it that really care about Indiana Gun Ownership.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Dont really care about the rep, its just cool to have a site like this and to have people run/mod it that really care about Indiana Gun Ownership.

+1 to this, I was happy to be able to contribute in any way to help this great site out. I think the real thanks goes to the people who day in and day out work to keeping it running,

THANK YOU FENWAY AND MODS. :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I'm repping as well. Thank you all very much for the support. With out you this site would not be possible. I think we are all going to appreciate the new speeds! :ingo:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    For the first time in my INGO career, I'm out of rep! Thanks to everyone for their continued support, and to those who repped me for what I do around here (which is actually comparatively little).

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Love the new server and speed. Thanks to Fenway, Scutter, Lars. and the Mods for keeping this board in great shape for all of us to participate in. I was happy to send in extra with my supporter renewal for the service upgrade. Woot!

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    I really enjoy being on this site and all the things I have been able to learn. I have been wondering how the supporter status works however. Are we supporting for a timed basis? Say a certain donation last a year or a larger donation last for two or more? Guess I'll just keep watching the site info post and know when it is time to re-up. Thanks to all for the work you donate to keep things flowing.

Top Bottom