• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I think we will see a big trend toward cashless because of the virus. A self-pay kiosk to avoid passing cash back and forth is what I’m thinking.
    Been trying to support my local restaurants by getting carry out. Went to get pizza and they said No Cash. Told them good luck surviving. I have been tipping really well too.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Been trying to support my local restaurants by getting carry out. Went to get pizza and they said No Cash. Told them good luck surviving. I have been tipping really well too.

I don't blame them one bit. Cash is filthy, even with no ongoing pandemic.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't blame them one bit. Cash is filthy, even with no ongoing pandemic.

As a purely selfless gesture, I will volunteer to take all of your filthy cash off your hands. You're not getting it back, but I will take it off your hands. I am willing to make that sacrifice. :patriot:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    As a purely selfless gesture, I will volunteer to take all of your filthy cash off your hands. You're not getting it back, but I will take it off your hands. I am willing to make that sacrifice. :patriot:

Here ya go...

wallet.jpg

(I rarely carry cash) :)

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I suppose allowing 1000 people in so you are packed in like sardines and increasing your chances of getting infected is something you desire. At least they are making a conscious effort to keep some sort of distance between customers and employees to cut down on the chances.

Or would you prefer they take your forehead temp 500 foot out in the parking lot next to a 50 deep pit and execute you if you're above 98.6.:ar15:
    C’mon, what’s the difference when you are herded into a feed chute? You’re smarter than that, I hope?

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    This thing is like rolling thunder as it comes in and intensifies. What is scary is how bad NY is and how it just keeps getting worse. I keep hoping they flatten out, but it doesn't. We're battoning down the hatches. My son has been working at Mcdonalds, doing a great job, but we're going to sit him out at this point.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Give it a month, it will turn.
    Unless some moron (there are many) breaks rank and starts spreading.... again. :xmad:

This is why WE need to police our own people because if we don't keep them in line, the feds will start trampling on our rights. And you know how hard those are to get back.

Like they always say - "If You See Something, Shoots The Bastard In The Head"... or something like that. :dunno:

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    This thing is like rolling thunder as it comes in and intensifies. What is scary is how bad NY is and how it just keeps getting worse. I keep hoping they flatten out, but it doesn't. We're battoning down the hatches. My son has been working at Mcdonalds, doing a great job, but we're going to sit him out at this point.

We did the same with our daughter a few weeks ago. Son was working making pizzas until last weekend when his house-sitting gig ended abruptly and early . He's currently in quarantine in his room (and loving it).

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Ive said it before, when you live like a sardine, you most certainly will die like one. It’s stupid to think you can live on top of one another, and take PUBLIC TRANSPO, and be surprised when you come down with a proximity type illness? If you’ll notice, the states that practice “social distancing” because your nearest neighbor needs to be shouted at to get their attention, do not have the same problems that the urban areas do. INDy has a stay at home order, but the public busses still run...? If you’ve ever been on one, you’ll find that cleanliness is NOT their appeal.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ive said it before, when you live like a sardine, you most certainly will die like one. It’s stupid to think you can live on top of one another, and take PUBLIC TRANSPO, and be surprised when you come down with a proximity type illness? If you’ll notice, the states that practice “social distancing” because your nearest neighbor needs to be shouted at to get their attention, do not have the same problems that the urban areas do. INDy has a stay at home order, but the public busses still run...? If you’ve ever been on one, you’ll find that cleanliness is NOT their appeal.

I would think that those 3 people that actually use IndyGo should have no problem maintaining social distancing.

Top Bottom