• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    well, im about 99% sure im single now. apparently being crazy doesnt fly with some chicks. so ah...tell your sisters to holla at me. for real though.

gage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    underground
    What kind of crazy?...crazy for fun...or crazy like you're collecting restraining orders...or crazy because the voices in your head to tell you things?

ReSSurrected

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Bloomington
    well, im about 99% sure im single now. apparently being crazy doesnt fly with some chicks. so ah...tell your sisters to holla at me. for real though.

I WAS gonna say "Hey, me too, let's chill an' grab a beer some time.... but then I noticed your "location".... so, yeah.... I'mma gonna.... stay... over here....

:D:D

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    I WAS gonna say "Hey, me too, let's chill an' grab a beer some time.... but then I noticed your "location".... so, yeah.... I'mma gonna.... stay... over here....

:D:D
    times havent been that tough yet. its only been a day. given a week or two though....who knows.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    i didnt actually. maybe thats why she left? :laugh:

Despite the fact that vanilla is the most popular flavor of ice cream, it's just not enough to float everyone's vote. You may be on to something. Perhaps you should try going out to the bar, and asking girls if you can choke them? Let us know how that works!

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    you dont ask.:rolleyes: you just do it, then if she starts complaining you just smack her while choking her and tell to STFU.:D.

Despite the fact that vanilla is the most popular flavor of ice cream, it's just not enough to float everyone's vote. You may be on to something. Perhaps you should try going out to the bar, and asking girls if you can choke them? Let us know how that works!
    both of your advice is probably enough to land me in jail. but its been noted.

Top Bottom