• ...and so much more!
  • Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Bull*#@$ Max I shot the match of a lifetime and probably was my 1st overall and with a revo none the less. :lmfao:

Thanks to Dave and Dan and crew for a great match.
    Great squad and fantastic weather.
    Hope all the new shooters had a fun day and will be back.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Bull*#@$ Max I shot the match of a lifetime and probably was my 1st overall and with a revo none the less. :lmfao:

Thanks to Dave and Dan and crew for a great match.
    Great squad and fantastic weather.
    Hope all the new shooters had a fun day and will be back.

OHHHH YEAH Paul I forgot that you beat me on every stage with that DAM WHEEL GUN.:rockwoot:

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    Yeah; I pretty much dominated.

Shot all Alphas. Hit factors were all 12+

"Like sands through the hour glass; so are the scores of our latest USPSA Match"

[video=youtube;8-guiFaIsKg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-guiFaIsKg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I'm trading emails with Eugene at Practiscore, trying to sort this out.

As best we recover the scores for squad 2 and we upload the scores.

At worse, we upload the scores we have for 5 squads and the one squad gets the shaft.

Trust me guys, I would love nothing but to get the scores back. I did not have a mike for the match and shot a 8.something PF on the classifier with my wheelgun. So right now this sucks.

Last edited:

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I'm working with the Practiscore guys trying to recover the scores from the squad that Dave and I ran. If this fails, we will upload the 5 squads we have and those that were on our squad will shoot the next match for free.

Again I apologize for this.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Nope, not seeing the light. I would rather use the Kindles.

I don't want to do paper. It's time consuming and a PITA. But if this cannot be fixed we may have no choice.

Not getting a score back from a very fun & well run club match every great once in a while is maybe not one of life's most important problems? I know it beats hemorrhoids but ain't sure where other stuff fits on the scale.

Anyway, you might want to find out what kind of scoring issues they had with the Battle in the Blue Grass Saturday, just as a 'so it never happens to me' kind of thing. I know the last thing that went on is that their printer shot craps but I thought they had some PITA software scoring stuff on the front end (old ears, noisy crowded room).

On the upside they were eventually able to upload data to practiscore so folks who had smart phones could look at results that way.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Dan I think the electronic scoring needs to stay but with some backup.
    Like we talked after the match a spreadsheet to copy scores to.
    Here are my thoughts which may only be worth what they cost:):
    Shooter signs up and entered into the kindle an is handed a score sheet.
    This score sheet can be generic and not match specific.
    Shooter fills out the score sheet with Name, USPSA #, Division, Class, Major or Minor
    Score sheet has stage # and columns for A,B,C,D, Miss, Procedural, No Penalty Mike, Time, and Hit Factor.
    Clip board on first stage score sheets are put in a shooting order.
    Clip board stays at back of the bay.
    Shooter shoots and then after scored goes to the clip board and SHOOTER will write the scores on his score sheet.
    The person with the Kindle will read them off ( from the review page)to the shooter and make sure the shooter copies them down correctly.
    Shooter then takes score sheet and put on the bottom of the stack and calls out the next 3 shooters.
    The shooter filling out the score sheet will solve several problems.
    The shooter will know his results without having to bother the person running the kindle and making them go back several screens to tell them their time or hits.
    Shooter knows that a time has been recorded and is right as the next shooter has not been started and timer is still available for review.
    Everyone else on the squad has access to the score sheet to keep track of their HF and buddies HF without bothering the person running the kindle.
    Someone wanting the shooting order just needs to go look at the sheets on the clip board and not bother the person running the kindle.
    These score sheets are for backup but if something happens like yesterday you have them.
    If the shooter writes their name or scores so that they are not readable then that is on them.

amp7876

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Floyds Knobs, IN
    Dan
    I have been messing around with the app, in the Ipad version there is a log that can be created after the shooter completes a stage. I have been messing with it a bit today, i will see if it is available in the android version and let you know.
    It may be a simple step for the person running the Kindle to just create the log for instances like this.
    Tony

Top Bottom