• ...and so much more!
  • Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Tony I have a mobile hotspot we used to use when we were on broadband internet. Battery powered very small and compact.

The club can have it if you think they can use it.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Tony I have a mobile hotspot we used to use when we were on broadband internet. Battery powered very small and compact.

The club can have it if you think they can use it.

Normally I would have had my stuff with me and done it at the clubhouse when it was over.

But, I have decided that there really is no reason to drag all that stuff there, when I can sync it to my phone at the club, and post it on Practiscore from my phone.

Then I get home and email the required EZwinscore file to myself and do the scores on my home computer instead of the laptop. It took me all of 5 minutes once I got home to upload the scores to USPSA.

amp7876

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Floyds Knobs, IN
    Dan, i am not talking about the scores, i was referring to sync the kindles at the range. Input all in the master and then sync each squad to the appropriate kindle. That way squads can be changed a little easier and everyones info is loaded into the master kindle from the start.

End of day scores are whenever, hell you had thise done minutes after a got home and i live pretty close to the range

amp7876

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Floyds Knobs, IN
    Thank you Paul, I think I can do it with my phone but the spotty service i get with sprint may be an issue. With the number of shooters attending, (which is GREAT!) I just want to make sure that we get everything done in a quick fashion and make sure I don't screw up someones info when typing it in. Then Dan has to go back and fix my screw ups after the match. He, Dave, and Brian have enough on their plates.

If all the RO's on the squads are familiar with PractiScore, it may be a good idea to have everyone check the info prior to starting the first stage.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Tony the hotspot I have doesn't need a signal like your phone.
    Just have to enter password into the kindle's the first time you sinc them up. Should be good to go after that.
    If you want to try it let me know.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    If we're just talking about syncing the Kindle's to each other at registration there is a Wi-Fi router and a portable battery in the big black carrying case that the kindles are in.

amp7876

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Floyds Knobs, IN
    WOW, awesome shots, so used to seeing phone pics, i forgot how much of a difference a nice camera and a skilled photographer can make.please tell her thank you.
    Tony

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom