• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Rich, Brian & Dan have 4 stages up. Several are variations of the upcoming Ind. SS/PROD/REV stages. Think like you've added jalapeno's to your salsa. Spiced them up. Round count will be in the low 180's. Stages will be very fun and challenging. If last weekend's SCGC match was horrific for you maybe this match will Help buff you up, or not.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Rich, Brian & Dan have 4 stages up. Several are variations of the upcoming Ind. SS/PROD/REV stages. Think like you've added jalapeno's to your salsa. Spiced them up. Round count will be in the low 180's. Stages will be very fun and challenging. If last weekend's SCGC match was horrific for you maybe this match will Help buff you up, or not.
    We will be wore out with the SS/PRO Stages before the match even gets here.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    When are you doing setup?
    4 Stages are setup. We have several local shooters helping finish setup Saturday morn. We have the classifier and 1 stage to setup Saturday morning. I do appreciate your offer to drive up and help, however we'll probably finish setup by 10 am. Kick your heels up, relax and join us Sunday morn.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    4 Stages are setup. We have several local shooters helping finish setup Saturday morn. We have the classifier and 1 stage to setup Saturday morning. I do appreciate your offer to drive up and help, however we'll probably finish setup by 10 am. Kick your heels up, relax and join us Sunday morn.
    PM SENT TO JOHNS

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Another great match at Silver Creek although my score may not show it. It's nice shooting more challenging stages, plus I got to be in the company of the Misfits again.:rockwoot:

Top Bottom