• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I bet they are great shooters after soaking in water :n00b:. Oh, and boo hoo someone ruined my house buy having ammuniton on the property.
    They could never live at my house!:rockwoot:I guess i don't get the "mind set"
    :popcorn:

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Darling fetch my other pair of skinny jeans we are going to be on the tele! oh and another bit of sticky tape I think my micro balls are about to pop out.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Yep, they've done a very good job over there of brainwashing their citizens. They have that poor sod practically wetting himself because a previous homeowner dumped the remainder of his ammo supply in the back yard pond after he turned his guns in. My goodness, there must be a couple of bricks of .22lr in there and even a box of 9mm. Machine gun rounds? I'm guessing it was some .308 Win in there.

The whole lot of it was probably dumped in there after someone found them once the ammo amnesty period had passed.

They sure did do a good job of brainwashing. That guy genuinely thinks he was living on a time bomb. I imagine he called the police to report some really 'baa baa baa-aa-aad stuff'.

Top Bottom