• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't whether to laugh at the reactions of everyone involved or just be saddened by the state of the British Empire. What has happened to the land of Richard the Lion-Hearted?
    "These are troubling times in the kingdom."
    7YfH~10~800.jpg
    7YfH~10~800.jpg

7YfH~10~800.jpg

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Britain: formerly great and ruled the majority of the world. Now two steps away from third-world cesspool. Lloyd's of London will be loaded when they sink into the mire.

And to think, they too could have chosen Liberty.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm going to show my ignorance here but what is a 2.2mm round? 2.2mm = 0.0866".

Looking at the photos, I'm guessing they meant a 22cal of some sort. But 2,2mm is written more than once.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Is there any way to introduce UK tourists to American gun culture? Would be a lot of fun to show them my stash, and even more would be to show them how FTF purchases work! They'd need to bring some extra underwear I imagine.

I wonder if they freak out when they're here and see someone open carrying? They probably think we're savage.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    'My first thought was ‘Oh my God, I’ve found treasure! I was thrilled.
    'But I picked the metal up and realised it was a bullet.'

The nimrod was right the first time! :ugh: Seeing how the going rate is $1 / round or even more for some of that stuff!

All that ammo would have made for a very nice INGO Saturday range outing. :D

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I have never heard of 2.2 mm rifle bullets - another idiotic press statement. Guess I should also be DEAD, cause can't count the times I carried ammo in my pocket.

If the same police and fire personnel searched my house - they would call out the national guard and evacuate the city I live in!

I'm sure they will have a Bomb disposal squad explode all that ammo on some deserted Island. Makes you wonder what those uneducated idiots would do if faced with a real issue like a case or two of sweating dynamite or an unexploded 500 lb bomb?

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    "We have friends with young children who could have put one of the bullets in their mouth, or one of our cats could have got hold of one - it doesn’t bear thinking about...."

Oh dear God...Won't somebody please think of the...Kitties?!?!?!

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    I have never heard of 2.2 mm rifle bullets - another idiotic press statement. Guess I should also be DEAD, cause can't count the times I carried ammo in my pocket.

If the same police and fire personnel searched my house - they would call out the national guard and evacuate the city I live in!

I'm sure they will have a Bomb disposal squad explode all that ammo on some deserted Island. Makes you wonder what those uneducated idiots would do if faced with a real issue like a case or two of sweating dynamite or an unexploded 500 lb bomb?
    I thught the guys Dad said that, not the Police.

Top Bottom