• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Just got the last part for mine today. I am now ready to sight it and break it in.
    Ammo will be here tomorrow or Friday.
    I'm excited :)

picture.php

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Actually that is me with one of my daughter's rifles. I gave her that gun when she was 12. She still has it, but she also has a few more. She shoots my yellow Grendel too but prefers the milder report of somewhat less powerful rounds.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    That's not you is it??? Thought you were going to put my Loopy on the Grendel? P6 turned out decent and the Argentine is ok for me. Thanks for your help. :yesway:

The rings are to low. it wouldn't clear the handgaurd so until I get differant rings it will have to wait.
    The scope mount on there is 30mm.

Melensdad, Is that you in the pic?

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Not much of a cigar guy myself, but would be willing to show up and meet others. Where about are these held?

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Actually that is me with one of my daughter's rifles. I gave her that gun when she was 12. She still has it, but she also has a few more. She shoots my yellow Grendel too but prefers the milder report of somewhat less powerful rounds.

That's what I thought. I''ve seen that pic before, I think. I know I've seen the rifle.

Allen I have taller rings, I need to do some more bead blasting. That 10/22 is atrocious. Can I stop by, with more rings... :D I know, I'm evil. ;)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Not much of a cigar guy myself, but would be willing to show up and meet others. Where about are these held?

No need to smoke cigars, we have folks who show up and don't puff at all.

LINK => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...pen_carry_cigar_night_7-15_cedar_lake_in.html

While this is being billed as an OPEN CARRY night, there is no obligation to OC. Feel free if you want, or carry concealed, or just come for the cigars or skip the cigars and come for the gun talk.

These are public events so while I am inviting INGO members, there will be others attending as well. Last event ended up getting us 2 new INGO members.

1cigarnightcedarlake.jpg

The lounge is located about on highway US 41 (west side of the street) at 13202 Wicker Ave. We are 1 block north of the stoplight. Cedar Lake is located approximately 5 miles south of the intersection of US 30 and US 41 in LAKE COUNTY, IN.

Picture8-1.png

:ingo:

That's what I thought. I''ve seen that pic before, I think. I know I've seen the rifle.
    I've built her 2 pink AR15s. That was the first one when she was 12, its got a Ceiner 22lr conversion kit. At age 14 I gave here a pink Cavalry Arms AR15 with a Bushnell/Eotech holosight, Troy Medievel Brake and a pencil thin barrel chambered for 5.56. The gun is about 4.5 pounds and a dream to handle (I think the Troy brake is the heaviest thing on the gun!)

She's also got a pink Ruger 10/22 and a pink Taurus PT111.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon

Allen I have taller rings, I need to do some more bead blasting. That 10/22 is atrocious. Can I stop by, with more rings... :D I know, I'm evil. ;)

Yea thats no problem, my painters will be back tomorrow and I will be a little more relaxed :)

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Yea thats no problem, my painters will be back tomorrow and I will be a little more relaxed :)

Cool, I didn't EVEN want to bother you today. I almost called to offer my help, but I'm not a painter or a body man, so I worked on guns. Not your 10/22 btw..;)

That Cigar thing is a good ways from here... I'd like to check one out sometime though.

Last edited:

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    well the 15th of July I will be in Portland, Oregon
    That is a bit of a drive for me to do on a school night :) about 2.5 hours.
    I would like to get up that way though.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Cool, I didn't EVEN want to bother you today. I almost called to offer my help, but I'm not a painter or a body man, so I worked on guns. Nit your 10/22 btw..;)

That Cigar thing is a good ways from here... I'd like to check one out sometime though.

It was probably a good thing. I went in a 4:00 am and had had enough by 3:00pm so I left

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I've built her 2 pink AR15s. That was the first one when she was 12, its got a Ceiner 22lr conversion kit. At age 14 I gave here a pink Cavalry Arms AR15 with a Bushnell/Eotech holosight, Troy Medievel Brake and a pencil thin barrel chambered for 5.56. The gun is about 4.5 pounds and a dream to handle (I think the Troy brake is the heaviest thing on the gun!)

She's also got a pink Ruger 10/22 and a pink Taurus PT111.[/quote]

The Calvary is the synthetic lowers that were made up for INGO a bit ago? I haven't seen or heard much about them lately. How are they holding up?

Top Bottom