• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    Does anybody have any experience with one of these? My wife bought me one for our anniversary as a joke(I work for a rival company) but dammit I really like this thing! I think I'm gonna have to start carrying it, i hate advertising for the competition and I just know the hell I'm gonna get from my crew but hey its purty. I haven't given it a proper workout yet only 550rnds so far. Its been dead reliable so far and more accurate than me. I have a training course coming up and I'll post the results when I'm done. Opinions welcome.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    They have great value. How many mags? Does it have the beavertail? What caliber?

I'd love to see the groups you can put together. I have found that the higher end Sigs like 147gr 9mm.

INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    Five 15 rounders, 3 20rounders, no beavertail and 9mm. My company mandates 124gr but I carry 147gr Ranger SXTs(how could I not?) when not on the clock. This makes my 6th Sig pistol and I love them all. I'll post pics after my next range trip.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Your wife needs to talk to my wife!

I have a Sic P226 in .357Sig that is currently going though an abuse test with me. Almost 1 year with next to no cleaning. Plus bi-weekly trips to the range where it is fed 250 rounds. So far it is better than the energizer bunny!

INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    I wish my wife would buy me guns as a joke!

A little context. Shes a contractor as well in the summers. She teaches high school English and French the rest of the year. I bought her an XD40 in pink(she hates pink) last year. She carried it on one job and swore revenge, I'm just glad this one wasn't either in a gay color or exploded when I shot it.:)

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    A little context. Shes a contractor as well in the summers. She teaches high school English and French the rest of the year. I bought her an XD40 in pink(she hates pink) last year. She carried it on one job and swore revenge, I'm just glad this one wasn't either in a gay color or exploded when I shot it.:)

Well, maybe it's because I'm older now, but I'd wear pink gun if given to me. If anyone gave me any crap, I'd say, "So, you think my gun is funny? Let me shoot you in the leg and then we'll see how funny you think it is. Just say when!":draw:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    226-Blkwtr-detail-L3.jpg

Duracoat is your friend; cover that logo right up.

226-Blkwtr-detail-R.jpg

Grips are easily changed.

I don't see a problem here.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom