• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Sig-bandit, Where are you located in Columbus? I always like to stop by local shops when I have time.

Thanks.

I'll answer for "SIG". The name of his shop is "The Primitive Peddler", and is located in Eastbrook Plaza shopping center at the corner of 25th Street and US31 (aka National Road). Great folks to do business with.

Sig-Bandit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Columbus
    Thanks for the kind words, hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas. The last 2022 I sold had standard sights and they are great shooters, hard to go wrong with a Sig.

Hey Tyler hope that comment about my price being a rip off isnt directed at me personally, I would hope that people shop around before making a purchase. My prices are very competitive especially for a small, local shop plus great customer service. I am into this Sig a little more than I usually buy at.

Last edited:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    There is a 226 9mm in the classifieds. Not to plug the sale but I'd love to have another W. German 226. Great guns that can always be upgraded. These will also go up in value. They aren't making any more.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Thanks for the kind words, hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas. The last 2022 I sold had standard sights and they are great shooters, hard to go wrong with a Sig.

Hey Tyler hope that comment about my price being a rip off isnt directed at me personally, I would hope that people shop around before making a purchase. My prices are very competitive especially for a small, local shop plus great customer service. I am into this Sig a little more than I usually buy at.

I will say that they do have very competitive prices. Also, they are very friendly and will work with you. My Dad has bought a gun or two from them. I buy mostly ammo from there, but his ammo prices are the cheapest loacally. You might be able to find one cheaper online. However, I like supporting the local small shops. Even if it is $100 cheaper. Some may say I'm crazy and that's fine. They have treated my Dad and I very well. I will continue to shop there, and I do reccomend people stop by and check them out. Treat me well and you will keep my buisness.

Patriot

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington

it is directed at anyone selling that gun for $500. that is in no way competitive. I paid $389 for one with factory night sights. I'm all for small business but when it cost me $110 to buy local then no thanks. don't take it personally it's just economics.

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    Tyler - out of curiosity may I ask what your final cost on your purchase was? Including shipping, FFL transfer, tax, etc.

I think he's said he paid $389. I would like to know if the guns include two mags, or just one as is the case with the Sig 250 CDNN has in the current (2010-6) catalog.

Quote by tyler34... I paid $389 for one with factory night sights. I'm all for small business but when it cost me $110 to buy local then no thanks.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Tyler - out of curiosity may I ask what your final cost on your purchase was? Including shipping, FFL transfer, tax, etc.

$389 shipped + $15 transfer fee.

I think he's said he paid $389. I would like to know if the guns include two mags, or just one as is the case with the Sig 250 CDNN has in the current (2010-6) catalog.

Quote by tyler34... I paid $389 for one with factory night sights. I'm all for small business but when it cost me $110 to buy local then no thanks.

night sights, two mags, chamber brush, etc.

Sig-Bandit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Columbus
    Thanks for the support Patriot, bring dad and some trade bait for that Sig and we will talk. Tyler that was a great purchase, glad you did well, wish I had known i would of bought one for myself. Its one of the few Sigs I dont own.

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    I'll be calling CDNN tomorrow! Hope just because the catalog doesn't show 'em doesn't mean they don't have any. Somehow these super good deals have a way of eluding me. Tyler you did good, very good indeed. I really didn't think ( and still don't really) that $500 was out of the ballpark for a NIB gun w/ 2 mags and tritium because that's what they are at the shops I've seen ,even more at some. But I will save some money .........if I can . We'll see .

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Thanks for the support Patriot, bring dad and some trade bait for that Sig and we will talk. Tyler that was a great purchase, glad you did well, wish I had known i would of bought one for myself. Its one of the few Sigs I don't own.

Not a problem. You treat us good, so that's why you keep our business. I'm actually the one that's is interested in it. I just do not have the funds right now, or have anything I want to trade. Maybe at tax time.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Love those night sights. And everyone I know who's taken a Sig Pro home loves 'em. I was sorely tempted, but was just dying for a 229. And that was the start of the real infection. A Signess, it is. We'll be needing a range report, and pix. And do let us know what Sig you buy NEXT!

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    Fellow and future Sig-aholics... I just learned this today when I ordered a Sig holster for my new 2022... It looks like Sig did some type of model change this fall on the SP2022. If you have an earlier SP2022 (mine was mfg July-10) the rail is curved and the current Sig holsters WILL fit. If you have a later model the current holsters will NOT fit. The rail on the new models is apparently flat with deeper cuts.

Info, details and pics courtesy of sigforum.

Just a heads up...

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    Whittaker is a high volume retailer and is factory direct buyer of some brands. I don't know if he is with Sig but if so that would explain the price maybe.

Top Bottom