• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Take them out.
    Then collect their heads and mount them on a stick to make the others think twice about coming down that driveway.

STAG556

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Indy
    I think this scenario totally justifies the purchase of a Barrett M107... Man, I'm gonna need to mow a lotta grass

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Good way to shoot each other up.

What is this, amateur night? (This is a movie quote:rockwoot:)

Like the scene in "The Gauntlet" when Clint Eastwood drives a bus down a street with about 5,000 cops on both sides shooting rifles, shotguns and pistols and nobody on the other side gets hit! :draw:

dieselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Bloomington
    duct tape a half pound tannerite charge and perhaps a can of that homemade napalm to 5 gal gasoline can, anything within 50 yards is gonna be super pissed when that thing goes up. after that, turn on the sprinklers...

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    I would, if it was in the desert and there weren't any trees around. At least with pipe bombs you wouldn't cause a forest fire or level your whole property, crops, home, etc....
    Crops? There is no growth in post war situations. Don't you watch the movies like Terminator and Mad Max? There is no new growth and everybody eats dog food out of cans.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I would say that if its me and my family along with kids then I would have to use my brain to try and make the best deal possible for their survival.

If it is just me at my house then.....SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!:ar15:

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Well aimed shots. A .223 in the cranium is no different than a .50 in the cranium. This is where all those years shooting squirrel comes into play.

If they overrun you, fight until you die. Everyone dies one day and today's it for you. The least you could do is decrease their numbers as a public service. If you think that killing me and the woman is left means that the fight is over....you don't know my gf. (Another pseudo movie quote.)

Seriously though, bad guys are pussies - especially ones that attack in packs. When they see a few of their buddies heads start exploding from well aimed shots of a 30-06, they tend to go away.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I figured that. Just thought I'd yank your chain a little bit.

However I back to the OP.
    You should have already scouted out Defensive positions on your property. Built routes to and from them and concealed them and the positions. Take a guerilla approach and use hit and move tactics to appear as a larger force than you actually are. Practice the S's if you are going to be successful...

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    "ocsdor I wouldn't suggest fighting with a tomahawk, unless you really are a badass.".

I don't know why but to me that statement is hilarious.

Indiana_Dave

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Heavily Armed Bad Guys

I hate to say it, but since on prior occasoins some of the members of this forum have openly advocated a policy of taking what they need, by force if necessary, from others if SHTF, I won't outline defensive measures here. I'd encourage the rest of you to think similarly.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    No worries. I don't own any country property so it's all mere speculation on my part. :D

Besides, anyone that would attack a group of people in their country residence knowing they have firearms would have cased the place real well first anyway. All you can really do is pray you're a better shot than they are.

Top Bottom