• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    You and your family, and some good friends have been at your BOL for about a month or so after the shtf. You are at a rural location and set back from the road.

The bag guys have 50's or some other stolen military stuff. Just for giggles I say even an AT-4. They want your place, your women, and your stuff.......

What you going to do.......

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Set off the remote detonated boom boom's I would have had buried in the road in case criminals came through with all that crap

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    If you have friends at your BOL, you better have a damn good defense set up. Homemade explosives are easy to make, easier to set up. You don't tear down offensive points around your BOL, you remote detonate them when you see a flash in that direction or see them going for them. If it's a set of trees, one pipe bomb. if it's a ridge, one pipe bomb every 20ft.

Second, make sure you have many dirt cover and concealment locations for defense. Nothing obvious, but fallen trees, fake outbuildings, etc in strategic locations are essential.

If you're not prepared to defend against the best army in the world, you didn't have a chance to begin with.

papakevin

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Well, I'd probably start screaming like a little girl at first, then pull myself together and flank both left and right with my team armed with AK's. Once on either side, take the sorry bastards out and pray the good Lord and my ammo have saved my family.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    One scenario , a small force ,

Invite them in and make nice , feed 'em and give'em water . "oh man , I've been hoping I'd see you guys" (ruse) .

Hopefully you can convince them your group would be an asset to their "team" , in doing so you might be able to gain an advantage by getting them to let down their guard somewhat .

Gather intel , find out whatever info you can about them and what's going on outside your perimeter .

Once your satisfied you've gotten all you can , or as the situation permits , determine who's calling the shots , unleash hell on him first then go right down the line .

Tend to your wounded , mend yourself and scavenge what's left .

Decide if this tactic was/is too costly to use again and amend your plans accordingly .

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Keep what you kill. Use the enemies weapons against them. As they grow weaker, you grow stronger....

See... movies are good for something. :D

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Whip up a quick batch of napalm and put some traps around your property. When they get to close take what you need only once they enter set off the napalm. End of bad guys.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Well, I'd probably start screaming like a little girl at first, then pull myself together and flank both left and right with my team armed with AK's. Once on either side, take the sorry bastards out and pray the good Lord and my ammo have saved my family.

Good way to shoot each other up.

What is this, amateur night? (This is a movie quote:rockwoot:)

Top Bottom