• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    WEll really OP....did you think the local crew would not spot your underthings...really. Crop out your pics and we can stay on point. Been a long cold winter my friend and humor is where you find it. Put it out there on the web and it will be found...>>:)

I was hopeful that a thread could stay on point but this is INGO.That type of thing doesn't happen long here.

cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    I was hopeful that a thread could stay on point but this is INGO.That type of thing doesn't happen long here.

True enough. As has been mentioned, some folks (many, most?) here are not really comfortable posting pics of their firearms "inventory", as the case may be. The odd item here or there, sure, but a "Here's what I got", not so much.

As I asked in my first post: what kind is S and how big a F?

Moving or staying?

If moving, how?

I do not have a one-sized plan, but more of a sliding scale with a couple of preplanned points.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    True enough. As has been mentioned, some folks (many, most?) here are not really comfortable posting pics of their firearms "inventory", as the case may be. The odd item here or there, sure, but a "Here's what I got", not so much.

As I asked in my first post: what kind is S and how big a F?

Moving or staying?

If moving, how?

I do not have a one-sized plan, but more of a sliding scale with a couple of preplanned points.

Exactly. If we stay and defend or if we flee with what we can grab.
    I see what the OP is asking and he has a few very nice pieces on display among the debris but I do not want to put a photo record on line.

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    Ruffnek,

You pulled the photo!! You had a chance to salvage this thread if you took some good natured kidding about your photo and ***things. I really think you could have got this back on track. But your subsequent posts just made it too much fun. We really can be a big bunch of kids.

Repost the photo, skivvies or cropped, and "suck it up, buttercup".

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Ok ill man up.

I'm sorry.

After all you know most of us on ingo are just childish smart asses and will admit it, add in the paranoia and watch out!

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I pulled the pic because it seemed to take the tread off track.I can take the good natured fun,in fact I love it,but I wanted to try and follow the theme.I can post a pic of the whole darn underwear drawer of anyone would like to critique that,I just was hoping we could see the tree and ignore the forest for a little bit.

That wasn't my entire arsenal,just the grab-n-go guns.I'd advise nobody to post a pic of everything they have,as least not all in one thread.Personally,I don't think that this should be any worse than the Show and Tell stickies.

Now,with all that being said,I can try to crop and repost the original pic as long as we can all promise to put on our big boy/girl panties(I will try to figure out which pile mine are in) and show/talk about your setup.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I pulled the pic because it seemed to take the tread off track.I can take the good natured fun,in fact I love it,but I wanted to try and follow the theme.I can post a pic of the whole darn underwear drawer of anyone would like to critique that,I just was hoping we could see the tree and ignore the forest for a little bit.

That wasn't my entire arsenal,just the grab-n-go guns.I'd advise nobody to post a pic of everything they have,as least not all in one thread.Personally,I don't think that this should be any worse than the Show and Tell stickies.

Now,with all that being said,I can try to crop and repost the original pic as long as we can all promise to put on our big boy/girl panties(I will try to figure out which pile mine are in) and show/talk about your setup.

Thats the spirit. Everyone into their underwear drawer and post it up.
    Oh, you are still on the SHTF gun thing.....I'm in.....:woot:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    LAUNDRY DAY IS CANCELED (63 days in a row) DUE TO BLIZZARD!

There OP I made an excuse for you. Now we can get this thread rolling and see some firepower! I lost all mine in a boating accident but if I had guns I'd have ivory handled revolvers! Suck on that pita! And you Brady ****s! 2 jack birds with one gun :):

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    Ruffnek wrote : "I just was hoping we could see the tree and ignore the forest for a little bit". And the visual for that cracks me up even more. Yes, cabin fever....

Top Bottom