Show THIS to Anyone Who Thinks We Don't Need to Carry...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I'm really glad to read that members here enjoy monitoring my feed... The MECA1 system is a real tough system to copy quality audio from with consumer-grade equipment. I wish the audio could be a bit more "pristine", but I've tweaked my gear for months and I'm down to splitting hairs at this point. Anyways, thanks for the positive comments--makes the work worth it :)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm really glad to read that members here enjoy monitoring my feed... The MECA1 system is a real tough system to copy quality audio from with consumer-grade equipment. I wish the audio could be a bit more "pristine", but I've tweaked my gear for months and I'm down to splitting hairs at this point. Anyways, thanks for the positive comments--makes the work worth it :)

Thank you for your good work!
    I listen to Monroe Co. nearly all the time.
    I've programed you into my Android "Scanner Radio" app as a favorite. I'll be listening when I'm in the neighborhood, or hear breaking news early enough.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I use "Scanner Radio", too. Great app... If Gordon (Edwards, the developer) adds alpha tag support, it will be perfect. I paid for the "Pro" license key--very much worth it!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom