Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    In that Field that is Green
    Is that a Vic 20?
    Yes!

WD9CYIWI9NDY1982.jpg

For those who care

Vic-20 computer, Swan Cygnet 270B HF, D-104 Microphone, MFJ tuner, Regency HR-2A 2-meter (6 channels), Sure-44 microphone Teletype model 33-ASR, and rotary dial telephone!

Mr.Hoppes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen IN
    That's so not fair. My Boston Terror won't hardly sit still long enough to qualify for his treats, much less fall asleep in my lap. /sniffle

That was a sick puppy. His sister had died and I was watching him to make sure he was still breathing. We thought he died to when he disapeared only to return 36+ hrs later better than when he left.

We don't allow animals in the house unless sick and recieving care or they are working, such as letting a barn cat in when the feilds get cut and the mice try to get in.

cougar_guy04

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Lookin' for Galt's Gulch
    looks like it will make a pretty good squirrel gun. we have some pretty serious squirrels in my 'hood. hehe:D
    Hey, nothing wrong with being able to take out a tree rat from a county over. I'd have preferred to use it for a goose gun . . . specifically the geese that crapped all over the sidewalks at Rose.

(Also makes for quick and effective clean up too . . . just break out the garden hose. :D)

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    .jpg > .bmp, and alt+print screen = capture of only active window.

for the whole desktop and any open windows just hit print screen, then paste it into paint, and save as .jpg.

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    my work PC. I auto hide my start bar at the top. Don't ask me why, I have done that since my first PC and just can't have it any other way. Also note that I am using webshots desktop, so my wallpaper changes every few hours. I have mostly airplane, space, car, and motorcycle pics, but also some gun stuff. I have hot chicks on my home PCs though. ;)

Top Bottom