• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WHITE_WOLFE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Greenfield
    Some pretty old 30.06 armor piercing rounds that my dad gave me. Took the pic yesterday and using it as my background now. They look like torpedoes.

:rockwoot:

3006001.jpg

karlsgunbunker

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    At least he walks across it. Mine just lays on the keyboard and doesn't move. :):

He does that to my wife. :)
    I've trained him to go bug her.
    He likes to go take a bath in front of her monitor while she is trying to work.
    Makes from some entertaining battles, she puts him down, he jumps back up, Repeat, Repeat, Repeat. :popcorn2:

rcuhljr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Carmel
    My computer desktop at home is always horribly cluttered. I will fill up a 1280x1024 with icons, make a new folder on the desktop, and dump the entire old desktop in it. I think I'm three iterations deep on that >.> Hopefully I'll be better about it on my new computer.

My work desktop is pretty boring, FF, VIM, oracle, np++ and VS2008 along with a crap ton of code review zips with a penny-arcade background.

imprimis5

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    Plainfield, IN
    As far as a physical desktop, I don't actually have one that I use. It's more of a crap storage area at this point. Using a laptop, the closest I have to a desk is my lap, and I strongly doubt you want a picture of my crotch.

As far as the desktop on my delightful MacBook, it's a drawing by Mike Krahulik (of Penny Arcade fame) that I'm far too lazy to get in a position to put up here.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    As far as the desktop on my delightful MacBook, it's a drawing by Mike Krahulik (of Penny Arcade fame) that I'm far too lazy to get in a position to put up here.
    :rockwoot: My old computer had a bunch of my favorite comics saved in a file used as a slideshow screen saver... Man, I haven't visited their site in more than a year. :rolleyes:

Oh... and my background.
    Gadsdendes.jpg

DONB

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    desktop.PNG

My background is of my son on top of the RCA Dome before they deflated it. He said it was like bouncing around on one of those "moon walk" things. He now works at Lucas Oil Stadium (pictured in the background), as their IT Technician.

DONB

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Can't show mine, it's classified ;)

However here is my home desk from about 1983

WD9CYIWI9NDY1982.jpg

I kinda remember my grandpa's desk looking like that in 1983. Well, minus the LOVE mirror/picture-frame thing on the wall. I think he had pegboard behind his desk. But definitely a similar stack of polaroids. :) I remember he wrote a program in Basic to teach me how to do math, and I thought that was just the coolest thing that he wrote me a program. (It doesn't take much to impress a five year old.) But the coolest thing I remember is that he actually showed me the program he wrote and explained how it worked. Then again, this is also the same guy that tried to tell me (a five year old) that snow was frozen rain. Yeah, right! There's no way rain can freeze into tiny little crystalline bits like that. It's impossible! :p No wonder I'm such a dork sometimes, with brainwashing like that.

Top Bottom