Should the State Trooper stole wallet" thread be closed?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Should the thread be closed?

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I saw shady people selling fireworks on the street, and legit people selling these. Almost bought my kids each one...

B6A4CBDF-B1F8-4C5C-8AFE-3E16BA2231ED-2249-000001AC8552DCB5_zpsb26e783e.jpg

What is it?

It looks like a cigarette butt and a crack pipe...

UnionPmedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Saying anything against all knowing, all seeing, his highness Money Clip will cause you infidels to burn in hell!

Money clip is superior to your silly idols!
    The Great Wallet saw that post and His wrath has been awakened,

My false idle....Change Purse....trumps money clip. 1st it is a female efigy and 2nd cause I say so......................:draw:

All this religion talk....REPORTED!

WHOA WHOA WHOA! We can't let them know that Walletism is a religion. No religious talks on the forum.

My Lord of Purses is far superior to your false wallet prophet. :twocents:

There is only one true idol!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Don't be shy.

Start a whiney thread in the Forum Support / Suggestions section
    and admonish the mods and INGO in general about the
    clear double standard they choose of purses over wallets.
    Don't forget to mention this is clearly a conservative purse form where wallets are continually made to feel unwelcome.

Which mods carry purses instead of wallets?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Ok, in response to the overwhelming support to close it and only 23% of INGO supporting that thread I will be creating a petition with whitehouse.gov. I'll post the link when it's active.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Don't eat a medium sized Tupperware container full of strawberries all at once...... Trust me on this...... DO NOT ATTEMPT!

I have similar food advice:

1. An entire box of Grape Nuts should not be eaten in one sitting. Those things just keep expanding. I looked pregnant and thought I was going to have to go to the hospital.

2. A large box of Pop-Tarts should not be eaten in one sitting. I could trace it's progress through my system for the next two days and when it came out, well the term "**** a brick" had new meaning for me.

3. A 1 quart can of Pork and Beans should not be eaten in one sitting. The next day you sit on the toilet and go and go and go. For a good 15 minutes continuously. Then you think you are done so you stand up and realize you aren't done so you sit back down. Twice more. Half an hour total time on the pot almost continuously taking a dump.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have similar food advice:

1. An entire box of Grape Nuts should not be eaten in one sitting. Those things just keep expanding. I looked pregnant and thought I was going to have to go to the hospital.

2. A large box of Pop-Tarts should not be eaten in one sitting. I could trace it's progress through my system for the next two days and when it came out, well the term "**** a brick" had new meaning for me.

3. A 1 quart can of Pork and Beans should not be eaten in one sitting. The next day you sit on the toilet and go and go and go. For a good 15 minutes continuously. Then you think you are done so you stand up and realize you aren't done so you sit back down. Twice more. Half an hour total time on the pot almost continuously taking a dump.

I wish to thank you not only for myself but the others in the thread for sharing this with us. I will now have that video in my head most of the night.....:D

Gives new meaning to the phrase often uttered after excessive intake such as you describe....."Man that's going to make an interesting turd"

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom