• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    i run into this argument alot the mini 14 sparks up the same as well..... and i will state the mini14 is far from 1moa but psl get the same rap ..... and normally the problem is not as bad as people state it is..... but this argument has got me thinking that someone needs to make a video of what this rifle will exactly do at 100 off a vise not a bipod not a rest. (3 shots on a cold bore)... and compairing different countries of surplus ammo... then maybe some higher end light ball..... could also try some different trigger groups(arsenal redstar ect.... and see if there any real improvement over the tapco g2 (which most of use are probly using) this way we can settle this argument once and for all.....

MJ06IU

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Indy
    I'd keep the FAL. 7.62x54r will eventually dry up as all surplus does :(

Are you speaking to the ammo, I assume or the rifle. The FAL that he has is made by DS Arms, do you really believe that the DSA's will dry up anytime soon? If so, please explain your thought process. I'm not telling you that you're wrong, I am just always looking to learn.
    :popcorn::popcorn:

TKS,
    Mj06iu

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    Are you speaking to the ammo, I assume or the rifle. The FAL that he has is made by DS Arms, do you really believe that the DSA's will dry up anytime soon? If so, please explain your thought process. I'm not telling you that you're wrong, I am just always looking to learn.
    :popcorn::popcorn:

TKS,
    Mj06iu

dont you guys worry there making new stuff and even wolf is in the on the fun for you wolf fans like me.... not really to bad on price ether about the same as new 7.62x39

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    He was talking about the price increase that 7.62x54r is going to see when the Surplus market has been expended...

Reading Comprehension... :popcorn:

MJ06IU

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Indy
    He was talking about the price increase that 7.62x54r is going to see when the Surplus market has been expended...

Reading Comprehension... :popcorn:

Thanks, like said I have little knowledge of the FAL's and am trying to educate my self thru INGO and a few other forms. :patriot:

Top Bottom