• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    On Monday, I bought 50 pmags for 11.00.

Today, those pmags are worth... at gunbroker prices of around 200 per 5...

2100 dollars if you include a little sharkish shipping charges.

I would be a FOOL to keep them. Or my guns. at these prices, I have now ceased being an AR shooter, and I will get myself a nice used truck.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We have been watching all weekend and see prices are double on average save for the few serious gougers that are putting their $850 pieces up for $2500. All seem to be selling. We are not just AR oriented as we have .308 offerings as well but they have always been salty to outfit ($50 Mags) and feed. The AR's are just part of the picture and we really like them.
    I managed to get 2 really nice AR's through the Classifieds last weekend before this insanity peaked and promised both sellers I was not in this for a profit. It is tempting but I will stand by my word. It is all we really have.

micheljns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Im not going to sell just because im afraid that i will never be able to replace them. Things could settle down and prices return to normal except for ammo I think its up, up and away on ammo prices.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    On Monday, I bought 50 pmags for 11.00.

Today, those pmags are worth... at gunbroker prices of around 200 per 5...

2100 dollars if you include a little sharkish shipping charges.

I would be a FOOL to keep them. Or my guns. at these prices, I have now ceased being an AR shooter, and I will get myself a nice used truck.

I don't see your stuff listed on INGO.. Some members would take notice of the situation and future considertions based on those facts.. Just sayin..

So who else has re-arranged their gun safes and relocated mags to it since they are now considered valuables? ;)

Interesting thought.. Safes will be going up in cost next.. Buyer at the store, "Yeah I need a magazine safe, my gun safe is full.."

Next will be a new ammo safe once rounds get insane..

To all, I don't blame anyone for selling high when they bought low. I would only say from my experience during the last ban you will see the peak level out and then have some slight spikes and then nothing will be available and no one will sell what they have.

I have been telling everyone who will listen, buy, buy, buy... But I refuse to spend two, three or four times normal prices for mags, ar's, ak's or ammo.. I consider myself prepared, but always like to have more but not at these prices..

And yes considering selling a few mags to buy something I think I need, not just want has crossed my mind..

Merry Christmas to all,

TJ

Top Bottom