• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I know. I am, though. I get that the firing pins are removed on display models, but just like no live ammo in a sim environment...

Again, I may be wrong, I just recall reading something about NRA convention being carry free somewhere or other.
    I believe the only time the NRA is gun free on Personal firearms is in event halls when the President or VP and etc is there. Usually the floor is GTG

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I know. I am, though. I get that the firing pins are removed on display models, but just like no live ammo in a sim environment...

Again, I may be wrong, I just recall reading something about NRA convention being carry free somewhere or other.
    I've been to multiple NRAAM shows and in Indy carry here was "allowed" everywhere I went.

It was not allowed at the locations where Trump was at the time and secret service maintained those areas (believe he was at Lucas Oil for one show and in a different area at another show). I did not go into any of those areas.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I've been to multiple NRAAM shows and in Indy carry here was "allowed" everywhere I went.

It was not allowed at the locations where Trump was at the time and secret service maintained those areas (believe he was at Lucas Oil for one show and in a different area at another show). I did not go into any of those areas.
    Correct. In 2014 I carried all over the show except when we went into Lucas oil Stadium to hear Trump and LaPierre speak.

It actually felt pretty awesome to be walking around downtown with thousands of other people carrying personal firearms. Being able to carry in the convention center was a new experience and happily, there were no NDs that I know of in Indy 2014 or 2023.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom