• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

glocker1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    You guys are even easier to stir up than i thought. And it's funny, because I usually care sooo much about what you all think!:ingo:

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Am I missing something here???? I am not a glock person, so I just might be missing something that a real glock person would understand and appreciate.

glocker1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    OMG, if my rep on Ingo drops much lower, how will I go on?

Seriously guys, you make this too easy. Grab chain,yank, watch the Ingo guys line up and dump a load of :poop: about me. Don't worry about the facts, they're not needed here! I'm used to yall sending me pm's letting me know I'm dirt while you are highly intelligent, social folks. Just love seeing it right here in the light of day.:hehe:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You guys are even easier to stir up than i thought. And it's funny, because I usually care sooo much about what you all think!:ingo:

:rolleyes:

Really?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/firearms/97863-kimber_cdpii_muncie_area.html#post1130031

So you sold the Kimber already eh?

glocker1911
    SOLD Pending funds

to the Ingo member with more money than sense, whoops, that doesn't narrow it down much, does it?
    An INGO member paid you $1500 for that Kimber?

I wonder why they did not just buy the EXACT SAME MODEL that
    mjrducky has had for sale for the last week for $900.

Now I'm not great at math but I think that is a $600 difference and his is still not sold and they bought yours.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/firearms/96778-kimber_cdp_ii.html#post1114159

85038d1260118484-1300-hp-out-production-302-block-huge_bs_flag.gif

Is it too late to get in on that deal for the $750 Glock or did you sell that to an INGO member with more money than sense too?

Last edited:

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Ok ok ok so......

Lmao okay so... after reading every post on this thread in the past 10 mins.
    All I have to ask is.....:D

1. How in the hell can you justify selling a used Glock for $750, when at the very most a new Glock will run you around $550. Heck ive seen them new for $469.:laugh:

2. If the OP to the classifieds thread already said he is only here for the classifieds and that's it, along with having outrageous prices. Then why hasn't the mods come down on him with the ban hammer?:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom