is it this one?

glock19_02.jpg

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    The same guy Neg Repped me b/c I wouldn't trade one of my Commanders for a Kimber he had changed parts on and couldn't get a pic of. Pestered me forever and then sent me nasty PMs about "wasting" his time.

I'd pay $750 for a G19 IF it came with 1000 rounds of Hydra Shok, 10 mags, a Glock Light and a fitted aluminum case. ;)

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    You know, I'm actually torqued by that ad. Can't post in the thread, can't leave tags.

Neg rep may be the ticket. Little red dots next to the name may be the answer. I've seen some overpriced stuff advertised, but $750 for a used G19 is a straight up ripoff, IMHO.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    The same guy Neg Repped me b/c I wouldn't trade one of my Commanders for a Kimber he had changed parts on and couldn't get a pic of. Pestered me forever and then sent me nasty PMs about "wasting" his time.

I'd pay $750 for a G19 IF it came with 1000 rounds of Hydra Shok, 10 mags, a Glock Light and a fitted aluminum case. ;)

that sounds about right. the seller is a true example of maturity.:rolleyes:

his profile says he's 50, but he acts like he's about 5. people like him are why i carry.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I slept most of my Monday away due to an awesome weekend and working third shift sunday night. When I finally woke up and saw a used G19 for $750 I was sure the S had HTF or they found out Glocks were really made of some prescious metal.:faint:

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I pm'd the owner asked if any work had been done and round count, he responded telling me it has bad holster wear and approx. 25,000 rounds. My question how does that classify as LNIB???

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I'm thinking that all y'all are getting your respective chains pulled... And don't even have to buy dinner...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I pm'd the owner asked if any work had been done and round count, he responded telling me it has bad holster wear and approx. 25,000 rounds. My question how does that classify as LNIB???

:wow:

Maybe he is trying to recoup some of the ammo expense?

I'm thinking that all y'all are getting your respective chains pulled... And don't even have to buy dinner...

No unfortunately he has a track record of acting like a brat.
    He has a disproportionate number of -1's listed in the "Good, Bad and Ugly" and hands out negative reps if you don't deal with him or if you dare post a comment in one of his threads.

edit:

New listing by the party concerned.
    He has a Kimber CDPII for sale $1500.00 - same markup tactic. :laugh:

MSRP of that model from KIMBER for a brand NEW CDPII

$1318.00

Kimber > 1911 Pistols > CDP II > Custom CDP II™

Last edited:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It warms the cockles of my heart to see INGO users come together so completely on something.

This could be the beginning of a beautiful era of cooperation - or a sign of the apocalypse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom