• Total voters

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I have to vote yes just because I wanna see him try it!! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

And I like pie! We need a pie imocon

url

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I'll tell ya, I bet some people had some choice words for Fenway when he was totally jerking around the whole community with his 12th day of Christmas shenanigans.

He gave away what he was doing a few hours ago. He was trying to read the wallet thread and got sucked in. Finally he snapped out of it and was afraid of going back to it because he didn't have 3 hours to read it in it's entirety. Hence the Wallet cliffnotes thread.

But I was cracking up during the 12th day giveaway.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Should I ban Fenway?

I have been dispatched to personally extend an invitation to the INGO compound to a Mr. "mbills2223". We have arranged for the driver to meet you at your current location.

Good news! It is my understanding that Mr. Fenway intends to take you yachting. This is a great honor, indeed. Very few users get this opportunity. Your acceptance of this offer is already assumed.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Can we vote yes because we want to see you try? :):

that's what I did!

I have been dispatched to personally extend an invitation to the INGO compound to a Mr. "mbills2223". We have arranged for the driver to meet you at your current location.

Good news! It is my understanding that Mr. Fenway intends to take you yachting. This is a great honor, indeed. Very few users get this opportunity. Your acceptance of this offer is already assumed.

Oh boy! Do I get a ride in the Bugatti too?!? Should I bring my SCUBA gear? I bet he's finally gonna make me mod supreme! I'm so excited... Thanks Paul!

Top Bottom