• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We will be up on the Madison Ave. overpass (465, southside) tomorrow from 11am - 1pm. This is a Pro-Trump rally. Could get interesting. The Overpasses for America Indiana Chapter is requesting people openly carry because some of their members feel threatened.

I fully expect our right to peaceably assemble to be respected.
    Oh I think I will be there.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Couldn't find that. I did find this.

161102-mississippi-church-burning-1101a_cbca976d8d143a137f946184db8a0e0a.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg
    id bet money that was done by people who did not vote for trump and wanted to push their agenda of racism. People don't want to lose their free ****.
    Just like the Jews who attacked fellow Jews and vandalized Jewish graves. Wasn't trump people

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    No, you aren't. In fact is was a black member of the congregation who burnt a black church.

However, the man was not "pushing his agenda of racism".

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Kut....Republicans don't like to shoot people. The prefer to push grandmas over cliffs.

[video=youtube_share;OGnE83A1Z4U]http://youtu.be/OGnE83A1Z4U[/video]

How ironic that in a thread about overheated rhetoric, here's a link of the DNC actually propagating and disseminating some rather irresponsible rhetoric.

id bet money that was done by people who did not vote for trump and wanted to push their agenda of racism. People don't want to lose their free ****.
    Just like the Jews who attacked fellow Jews and vandalized Jewish graves. Wasn't trump people

Whatever gave you that idea?
    Trump supporter burning down Mississippi church exposed as a hoax | The Liberty Conservative

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    No, you aren't. In fact is was a black member of the congregation who burnt a black church.

However, a black member the man was not "pushing his agenda of racism".

How was he wrong?
    Non-Trump voter? Check
    Wanted to push an agenda of racism? Check
    Yet another in a pattern of other left-wingers creating hoaxes to advance a false narrative of evil racist right-wingers committing atrocities against whatever favored "victim" group there is.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You mentioned "Church Fire".

Please show me the Church Fire. Was he roasting hot dogs next to the church while he was painting?

Was he smoking?

Where is the fire Oh One Who Speaks Only Truth?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I definitely won't be.

But good on you guys for taking your view to the street. I hope you have a strong turnout and no troublemakers.

Standing on an overpass holding Old Glory is a great feeling, kind of hard to describe. About 100 honks and waves to every one flipped bird.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I'll just give you a name. Dylan Roof.
    I can see that one being arguable both ways. I guess I thought of Roof as being more NUTS along the lines of Charles Manson and I never considered him to be really right or left. I guess I classified him as a drug addled racist ******* and I don't know that's the right or the left has a monopoly on those. That said, I would agree that their motivations for wanting to start a race war were different and that Roof was overtly hostile to black folks whereas the helter-skelter people were more just bat **** crazy.

Top Bottom