• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyMedic

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Some people think they are the exception to the rule. Unfortunately these same people are usually careless and then accidents like this happen.

Glad he is gone. Glad no one else was injured.

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    Wow a LOT of us were there! I was across the building at the time, but my first reaction was to make sure my wife didn't get hit. After I figured out what happened I wanted to punch the guy in the mouth. What's one more injury when you're already bleeding, right?
    Maybe you guys heard me whistle when they announced he was leaving and not coming back. It was a bad situation, but the applause when they announced that was somewhat comforting.

I just wish they didn't refer to it as an Accidental Discharge. It was a Negligent Discharge, 100%.

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    Also, it's a little thing, but it's bugging me. Can someone change the title of this thread. It wasn't "shots" fired at the 1500. It was a "shot", as in single, one time.

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I was at my booth and pushed my wife to the ground and grabbed for an AR mag and my rifle. The "vendor" was not a FFL but a regular selling guns that had tables I believe. We have done shows with him in Evansville and yes he is a dumbass! They shouldve charged him with criminal reclessness at least imo. On a more positive note it was nice meeting some of you guys today. I thought Que would be bigger,lol.

Hit

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    I was there during the ND as well, near the center of the building. The sound made me jump ... I knew it was a gunshot and so did everyone around me I think. During the silence right after I think everyone was waiting to see if it was only an ND or if there would be more shots.

It was nice to hear the cheer when they announced he was banned for life.

Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    I was picking up my new raven concealment holster when we heard the shot ring out. Got my holster made a quick stop by the ingo table and decided it was time to head out.

nova512

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    west side of indy
    shot fired at the 1500

i dont know if someone already posted this, i was at a booth not to far away this dealer was showing how a glock is taken down had one in the pipe when he pulled the trigger to release the slide boom. scared the crap out of everyone. only the dealer was injured thankfully. .40 cal messed his left hand up a little went threw a chair and stuck in a tool box.the sad thing is his wife and baby were just on the other side 6 feet away.the dealer has been banned for life from the 1500.

benkrebs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    This is crazy! Has this ever happened before? I'm going Sunday, glad to know that this particular dealer won't be present.

windellmc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    I was in the middle of the building towards the back and I was pretty sure it was a gunshot. It was not as loud as I thought it might be. In a building like that full of people and stuff you would not hear a table drop so I am not sure why people thought it was something like that.

Ahgo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    New Haven, Indiana
    I was there today. I thought another flat table had fallen, but soon found out that the guy shot himself. That is just stupid. You're told so many times before you enter to unload your weapons. I know he was a vendor, but he should have known better. He was lucky that he was the only one that was hurt.

Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    holy_repost0o1c.jpg

Top Bottom