• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    “The people just blew his brains out,” Kniceley said. “They could have done something else.”

"Kniceley admitted Carson had a criminal record for assault, theft and domestic violence. However, she said, “They should have taken different precautions.”

Stories like this make my blood boil. What do these pieces of trash expect? Their degenerate brother breaks into someone's home in the middle of the night, puts them in fear of their lives, and tries to steal their hard-earned property, and they have a right to criticize? Here's the question I would like to ask them: What else could they have done? Should they have called the police and waited for them to arrive while a dangerous criminal was on the loose in their home? Should they have wrapped their arms around him and offered to get him help? No way, Jose. Justice was served.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Stories like this make my blood boil. What do these pieces of trash expect? Their degenerate brother breaks into someone's home in the middle of the night, puts them in fear of their lives, and tries to steal their hard-earned property, and they have a right to criticize? Here's the question I would like to ask them: What else could they have done? Should they have called the police and waited for them to arrive while a dangerous criminal was on the loose in their home? Should they have wrapped their arms around him and offered to get him help? No way, Jose. Justice was served.

Didn't you know? he was turning his life around. This was his last job, then he was going straight. And, if only we helped him out. You know, called him a cab, helped him carry the stuff he was stealing. Stabbed ourselves so he wouldnt have needed too, just in case. yea. Agree, too bad they will always think of that person as the angel that he was as a baby, and not the devil he grew into.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    “I could replace anything in their house. They aren’t going to replace my brother,” he said.
    :orly:

Let's explore that avenue of possibilities for a moment...

Carson breaks in, Dillons wake up, go downstairs without a gun, confront the burglar, who then jumps at them, beating both of them to a bloody pulp, taking another $1,700 in merchandise with him as he leaves. At the hospital, they find Carson's DNA under Ms. Dillon's fingernails and in wounds on Mr. Dillon's knuckles. After many weeks of recovery on the Dillons' parts and investigation on the police's part, they have a name to prosecute. After all of the expense of arrest, processing, trial, and incarceration, the Dillons finally have the names of Carson's next of kin.

What, exactly, do you think those people would do if the Dillons presented them with a bill for stolen property and medical expenses, plus lost wages and incidental expenses arising out of their need to deal with their brother's criminality? Honestly? You think they would be all that eager to pay up in exchange for having their sibling still in the world of the living, but behind bars?

If you think Carson's family members would seriously pay up in earnest, you're more screwed up than they are.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Sadly I have a feeling the Dillons are about to face a civil suit. Even if it's decided in their favor it will still cost them quite a bit out of pocket.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    :orly:

Let's explore that avenue of possibilities for a moment...

Carson breaks in, Dillons wake up, go downstairs without a gun, confront the burglar, who then jumps at them, beating both of them to a bloody pulp, taking another $1,700 in merchandise with him as he leaves. At the hospital, they find Carson's DNA under Ms. Dillon's fingernails and in wounds on Mr. Dillon's knuckles. After many weeks of recovery on the Dillons' parts and investigation on the police's part, they have a name to prosecute. After all of the expense of arrest, processing, trial, and incarceration, the Dillons finally have the names of Carson's next of kin.

What, exactly, do you think those people would do if the Dillons presented them with a bill for stolen property and medical expenses, plus lost wages and incidental expenses arising out of their need to deal with their brother's criminality? Honestly? You think they would be all that eager to pay up in exchange for having their sibling still in the world of the living, but behind bars?

If you think Carson's family members would seriously pay up in earnest, you're more screwed up than they are.

Stop using logic!
    protest.gif

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Wow. The criminal's family is just not right in the head.

Do you suppose that it is a hereditary mineral deficiency? Given the results of the home invasion and the family's subsequent behavior, my guess is that they all have an easily cured lead deficiency. Proper treatment seemed to work just fine for one of that clan!

Somemedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    After the cops showed up and Carson's loony family members were sent packing they probably went right home into the grieving phase...

I'll bet they're so broke up they can't barely watch that new $1700 dollar tv their brother left them.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Homeowners are in the right.
    POS family of POS that broke into the house are trash.

If you read the comments at the link. There is someone trying to say that because the window was not locked the homeowners are at fault. Really we have sunk that low, we hold the victims accountable? No way, window locked or not, POS enters house, POS has endangered the occupants lives.

Top Bottom