• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

I can't hear so did she fire that twice?
    I see the RO I guess he is pulling 2 empty cases out, and shaking his head.

Yes, and the muzzle was at about 45deg when the second shot broke. Hope it landed without injuring anyone.

That is why you do not hand a very powerful handgun to someone with inadequate experience. There is another video floating around the internet where the second shot broke very close to the person's head.

Last edited:

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    There is another video of floating around the internet where the second shot broke very close to the person's head.
    Brandon Herrera showed a video recently where the guy shot, the revolver flipped in his hands and he was then looking straight down his own barrel. Luckily he didn't second fire, otherwise he would be cosplaying a watermelon from a Kentucky Ballistics video.
    Screenshot 2024-05-22 090114.png

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    This guy came very close to ventilating his head. What are people thinking?

If you watch it, the explosion of the shell causes the stock to swing stopping him from his Darwin Award.

When I first saw that video, I was certain that it was fake because of how ridiculous it was, however there is more to the original video where he shows what happened to his hat. If you have a failure to fire, I just don't understand what mental alchemy would cause you to look down your barrel. That's why we have breeches.

I also think when I see this stuff, these are the events that are on video. I shudder to think of all the ones not on video.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    The guy in the blew his hat off was a total idiot. But he did come close to a Darwin Award nomination if it had blown a hole in his head!
    What an idiot! :runaway:

Top Bottom