WTS/WTT: Shooting Hoops Gumball machine.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atlas

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Got this in a large estate buyout back in NY. Never had the heart to get rid of it, but now I am tripping over it in the livingroom and it's time for someone else to get something out of it.

This is a COMMERCIAL machine, it accepts quarters and dispenses gumballs. or any other type of a round ball approximately same size. The machine is mechanically 100%. the glass dome does have some blemishes, glue residue from old registration label and needs to be cleaned up. No cracks or anything of that nature in the dome though.

This is a Beaver-made machine, with cast iron base leg and casty iron top where the key mechanism is located. And yes, I have the keys to it! So it is ready to make you $ right away, no need to even re-key the lock. I don't have a shop or a vending route, so it is fairly useless to me at the moment.

this is NOT the "mini-machine" that is being sold on ebay these days for $200. That one is a knockoff. this is the real deal and no longer manufactured by Beaver.

I am looking for around $300 cash for it. Trade is fine as well: most firearms are game of course (including weird, foreign and unusual!) but wouldn't mind an AK variant or another SKS and pretty much most handguns will be considered, ammo (brass case only) in 5.56/.223, 9mm luger, 9mm largo, 7.62x39, 32 acp, WW2 and earlier german stuff, most militaria collectables, surplus gear, etc. Random stuff like video game/systems (old and new), silver and gold US and Foreign coins, a running car (hah no chance but hey if you really have a spare one and don't need it...).

Don't REALLY need to sell it, but for 300 clams it's yours. Otherwise let em know what you have for trade! Worst I can do is say NAY TO THEE VILE PEDDLER.

Oh and i am on the East Side of indy. And the machine fits into almost any car without disassembling, I lugged it a few times in a Hyundai elantra!

Can't find MY pics on my hard drive, but it looks exactly like this one:
    2011-10-24183917.jpg

Atlas

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Also interested in "useless stuff to attach to one's AR-15" type things. Really, try me on whatever you have laying around.

Atlas

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    How about $250 in cash or whatever you have to trade? Seriously, try me. I just want something new to play with!

Atlas

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    alright $200 cash or trade for anything listed above. In fact, anything firearm or military related. Moving soon and don't want to bother packing it up or hauling it across town in the small sedan and wasting gas!

Top Bottom