• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    If anyone is interested I will be over at Marion county fish and game shooting some. I do have one question if anyone knows, I saw on the schedule that black powder is scheduled for 10-2 but it did not say range closed like other events. Is it open still during black powder.

Anyways, I will be shooting my XDM .40, probably the P22, the 10/22 and my new Walther G22 (bullpup .22 rilfe, scoped, bipod).

I may bring the Saiga 12 just to see how it patterns out to 25 yards or so but not sure.

Anyone wanna join me?

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Any certain time that woud work for you Hickman? i would rearange my schedule so you could experience a real plastic pistol!!

rcflyer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Hi. I live in Brownsburg. Have never been shooting there. Can I come as a guest? If so, how much does it cost. I usually go to Eagle Creek, but MC is much closer. Thanks, Tim.

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Hi. I live in Brownsburg. Have never been shooting there. Can I come as a guest? If so, how much does it cost. I usually go to Eagle Creek, but MC is much closer. Thanks, Tim.

Most def. you can come as my guest. The cost is $5 for guests. The only thing is that I make sure everyone I shoot with knows the 4 safety rules plus I will go over the MCFG rules with you. also you will have to leave when I do.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Any certain time that woud work for you Hickman? i would rearange my schedule so you could experience a real plastic pistol!!

hehe, now you're messin with me, but I should be done around 1:00, but I'm on call too so I can't be 100% certain.

I just did notice though, they don't start playing until 10:45, if you're gonna be there from 8-10am I could probably make it out.

Heading to my daughter's game right now, i'll touch base when i get back.

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    hehe, now you're messin with me, but I should be done around 1:00, but I'm on call too so I can't be 100% certain.

I just did notice though, they don't start playing until 10:45, if you're gonna be there from 8-10am I could probably make it out.

Heading to my daughter's game right now, i'll touch base when i get back.

I plan on being there about 8 or a little after. I will probably shoot till about 10 or a little after, then I am shooting trap and some place in Brownsburg with a guy I met today.

If you can make it I would like to actually shoot a Gl....Gll....Glo....Glock, there I said it, I would like to actually shoot a Glock.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I'll do my best to be there around 8-ish, but it's supposed to be storming in the morning.

We're under Tornado watches now I see and expect t-storms until noon tomorrow.

Supposed to be sunny in the afternoon though, so if you reschedule, let me know.

Top Bottom