• Status
    Not open for further replies.

09hemi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    My bike doesnt have saddle bags, Stainer will be proud, so im just saying a backpack as a range bag. So ill have plenty of room is anyone needs me to throw something in it.

Jim W.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Brownsburg area
    My daughter picked me up a Small range bag from Walmart for $10.00. This thing will work just fine. It will hold my Sigma and has four slots for clips. Also has a zipper side to hold my few sets of ear plugs. I have saddle bags so easy carry.

Jim

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    From what I understand, Atterbury doesn't allow holstered firearms on their range. They would prefer people to have cases or range bags for their pistols, but if you don't, you may carry it to and from the range in a safe and unloaded manner. They don't mind if we ride into their parking lot with loaded weapons and unload them there. We may also reload in the parking lot; the policy only applies to the range itself.

bonzaiberger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Milan
    If you have an extra shirt in a large I'll come with my '03 Nightrain and Taurus 1911 9mm! I've been away from INGO and missed this thread:(

kinorton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Well it turns out I am not going to be able to make the ride. The other day on my way home from work on of the bolts on my rear wheel axle snapped. I got my motorcycle to the side of the road safely. I will be glad to pay for my shirt, or if some one else needs it that is cool too, just let me know. I am so bummed I was looking forward to this ride so much, you guys have fun and stay safe out there.

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    Sorry to hear, but I am glad you could get off your bike safely. Pm me if you would still like your shirt and to make a donation. If not, I will not hold liable for your order.

If you have an extra shirt in a large I'll come with my '03 Nightrain and Taurus 1911 9mm! I've been away from INGO and missed this thread:(

Yes. There is an extra shirt in large with your name on it. Bring cash, guns, and your bike! :D

kinorton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Sorry to hear, but I am glad you could get off your bike safely. Pm me if you would still like your shirt and to make a donation. If not, I will not hold liable for your order.

Yes. There is an extra shirt in large with your name on it. Bring cash, guns, and your bike! :D

After the ride let me know if there is and extra shirt.

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    Must be a "Curse of the INGO Riders" goin' around.
    I just snapped the belt on my Buell last night.
    I won't make it either, unless I can get the shop to rush the replacement.
    I can pick my shirt up at the 1500 if anyone is there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom