• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    Might be able to add one more. From the time of this announcement, the date was bad for me. I was hoping to do an Appleseed shoot on the 20th and 21st. However, we've had a family event come up that is going to destroy any possibility of me doing anything on the 20th. Because of that, I believe that the 21st is now in play (I have to double check a couple of things). It's probably sill a last minute decision.

However, I hope I can make it and hope to see everyone.

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    UPDATE

I've updated the original thread to include our fine-dining location, which is...

(drumroll please)

Mother Bear's Pizza!!!

This place has really tasty pizza, it has a dining room large enough to accommodate everyone, and it's not far from the main roads. Check out their menu: Mother Bear's

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    Anyone know how many people will be on the ride? Just wondering.

I have tallied up everyone who has told me they will be in attendance. As of today that number is 19. This number includes shooters and non shooters. We had a few people who wanted a shirt but could not attend the event.

Jim W.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Brownsburg area
    Maybe this is an unusual question. I haven't been to either of the ranges we are going to. Do to their rules about loaded and holstered guns. Do I need to bring a box to put my gun in to take it to the range?

09hemi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    At ECPR you can no have loaded firearms execpt for the firing line when the range is hot. Also no holstered firearms. I would suggesting bringing a range bag

Elfboy26

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 18, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    My bike has no bags so I was just going to OC with this be a issue ? Im meeting the ride at the Camp Atterbury.

I never been to either range so someone correct me if I'm wrong. But, I would think that you could OC until we get to the range. Then, unload, and store your stuff in some else's range bag. I should have room in mine if needed.

KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    I never been to either range so someone correct me if I'm wrong. But, I would think that you could OC until we get to the range. Then, unload, and store your stuff in some else's range bag. I should have room in mine if needed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom