• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Could rent one of those uhaul car hauling trucks or I am sure penske (nicer trucks) would have something you could rent and do a one way if you want to make the flight and drive back.

If it is for the second INGO Bugatti-Veyron,
    A set of tires would be ~$42,000.00 if it doesn't fall on a 3rd tire change. Then you need to add ~$69,000.00 for new rims.

Bugatti Veyron: 2011 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport Review - Car and Driver

I'll stick with my ///M5! :)

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    After some research it looks like I could get it out here for under $1000. The price of the plane ticket + gas + paying a shop to do brakes and rotors when I have danieloceam here local who does all my work cheap and quality + tires that I would have to pay to get rotated every time in Indiana + vacation time to get the car... I think I'd rather ship it.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    How much did you pay for that?

I had a Henry J shipped from AZ. last summer, with no problems. I met the truck at a outlet mall off the interstate, so he wouldn't have to drive the back roads to my house. Although he said he would deliver to my door if I wanted.

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.

If the car can be driven you could have it dropped off at the ODFL terminal in Boston and it could be loaded and shipped in an enclosed trailer with a security divider. Vehicle could be picked up in Indy in 2-3 days. Contact customer service for more details and price quote.

Top Bottom