• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I think mine was asking (for a friend) how to get a Hi Point .45 out of the keister holster. It seems that gun is just too bulky to concealed while only wearing tighty whities. If it wasn't that, it was most likely some drunken idiocy that shows that I haven't changed much as a poster.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Here's mine -
    Hey from Walkerton! I found this site about a week ago and registered. Haven't had time to post till now.
    So for Ive found a lot of goo information on here. Keep up the good work.

Kenny

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Yes and then close it before anyone can reply :laugh:

:rockwoot:

I closed Chezuki's... After he went and necro raised it from like 2 years ago. It had apparently never been closed.
    This is where it all started for me... Closing the intro threads are like a gateway drug to full blown moderating. :nailbite:

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Here's mine (or at least that's how I remember it).

Hello from Delaware County!

I know a little about guns and I heard that INGO is the place where there are bunches of very knowledgeable, gun-savvy, helpful, and clever dudes who will teach you all you want to know about guns and ammo, and will regale you with lots of poignant and funny stories as well as giving well-balanced and thoughtful political commentary along the way.

Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County
    Hello everybody,

New member here, and now that I have your attention, I do CC unlicensed. I carry a 1851 .36 caliber cap and ball w/ 7.5" bbl in a leather shoulder rig and as I said, I CC, so far everywhere. If I am dressed I am armed.

That was the first sentence of my first post: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...nse/150154-your-opinion-unlicensed-carry.html which resulted in 19 pages of discussion. Sill carry the same piece the same way for the same reasons the only difference is now I Open Carry it.

I too forgot the Introductions and Greetings forum, lol.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Two years and two days ago:

Newbie here!

Hello all,

Ran across this group while searching some web sites pertaining to weapons and liked what I saw, so I decided to join.

I bought my first handgun in January of this year, a Bersa Model 97, .380 caliber. So far I haven't had a chance to get to a range yet, but it is on my "To Do List".

Currently I am looking at lever action rifles, both in stores and online. There are quite a few of them, I am finding. Haven't bought one yet, but hey, the fun is in the hunt. Right?

Finally got to shoot the Bersa 97 and bought and sold a lever action Marlin 336W. Picked up a few more guns since then and also a lot of important information from INGO members. Thanks to all!

Redtbird

PS: No longer have a Red Tbird, but do have a dark green 96 and a light blue 97 Tbird now.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Great idea! My Lord, I have come so far, but with so much left to learn! lol

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ndiana-firearms-faq-good-info.html#post262944

Hello all. This is my first post, so be gentle!

I have applied for my Indiana LTCH and will be hunting for my first handgun this weekend.

What I want to know is: I know you don't need a permit to buy a handgun in Indiana, but you do to carry it. So, what happens if I get pulled over on the way home from buying my gun? Obviously I will have it in the box, in the hatch (no trunk), not on me. Also, I know you do not need a permit to shoot at a gun range, correct? So is it legal for me to box the gun up, and go to a range while waiting for my permit?

I couldn't find anything in the FAQ that addressed this issue, so if it was there, sorry!

I figured I would thread hack here since it is so close in subject to my question, rather than start a new thread.

Thanks, and great Forum you have here BTW, I am learning stuff here already!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I found Call of Duty, Black Ops too addicting so I sold my PS3 on ebay and put the $ towards an XD-9 that my friend turned me on to. It's my first pistol I've purchased and could not be happier. I am quite new to shooting, esp pistols but it's just such a fun gun to shoot. I really enjoy how light it is and fits well with my smaller hands. It's the 4" service model btw. Buying the accessory kit with it from xdpistols.com was nice because of the speed loader which lets me get 12+ rounds into the mag, I couldn't do that with how tight the spring is on the factory mag.

Now if I can only figure out why I have a perfect bullseye view before the shot and some of my rounds seem to vanish before striking the target I'll be really loving life!

Hornaday Critical Defense rounds are on backorder from Midway and everywhere else it seems so for now my family will have to rely on 16 rounds of standard HP and my really frightening appearance.

If you see me at Atterbury come say hi. I'll be the one with clean targets.

humor from the get-go!

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    In the winter of 2010 I was looking for land nearby to shoot my M1-A. Top Hat 45 took pity on me, introduced me to steel and from then it was on!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My primary idea with this was just as you guys have said... to see what you've learned.

I can say I've learned a hell of a lot from here.... if not just to motivate me to learn more. I think I can recall what I was first... a gamer... then a gun lover... and when I saw gun rights being attacked, I became interested in politics about 5-6 years ago. Odd what gets people involved.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    For some strange reason, the oldest post of mine that comes up is from a year after I joined INGO. After I posted a thread with the OP being my own prose composed on the spot, some wiseass demanded a link, and I posted this reply (my oldest archived post):

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...unexplored-issue-post3716456.html#post3716456

My search shows this as your first post:

It was a recommendation from a man I met at Gander Mountain.

Top Bottom