• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Power went out at home. Wife and kids were huddled in the basement while I was upstairs asleep. I get up and decide, since the power is out, I'll go to Rural King and check out ammo prices. Little did I know, Rural King was in the area that got hit. A bank got demolished, fire station got half of it leveled. Eric's Chevrolet sits right on 31. The row of cars on 31 had the windows blown out and roofs smashed.

The place is a mess!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Channel 13 is certainly bemoaning the loss of the Starbucks in Lebanon. I think it's loss is really hitting them hard.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Hard to tell from the pic but this is the neighbor's trampoline mangled up about 15' up in the tree.

4e7e3292e47e19b68d7d518deb376ae1.jpg

cubbetm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    C7D94DFC-626D-41A2-8641-41FA6CA78686-7183-000004DDE8381247_zpsbd9bc00e.jpg

You can see the trucks piled up. There is metal thrown all over the houses east of the warehouse

Truck by sia is upright now. There is roof and siding damage as well

Last edited:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Power went out at home. Wife and kids were huddled in the basement while I was upstairs asleep. I get up and decide, since the power is out, I'll go to Rural King and check out ammo prices. Little did I know, Rural King was in the area that got hit. A bank got demolished, fire station got half of it leveled. Eric's Chevrolet sits right on 31. The row of cars on 31 had the windows blown out and roofs smashed.

The place is a mess!
    Let me get this straight, power out, wife and kids are huddled in basement, and you go and check on ammo prices? You are now my hero!!!!:bow:

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Aaand... Now the sun is out here.

Tornado Warnings don't seem mean what they used to. What they now call "warnings" used to be "watches", and what they now call "watches" used to be called "cloudy".
    Google Plainfield, IL tornado and you will see why. I think they are very fair these days on how they report them and the technology has greatly improved. It is very hard to predict Mother Nature.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    It did pretty much nothing around here. Just a stiff breeze and some rain, which never was very hard. My prayers are with you guys as you try to get this cleaned up.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Looks rough up there!

Every now and then, 13 shows video of the tornado on the ground over by Vincennes...pretty impressive debris cloud.

The last line is over us right now. Hopefully, we'll be in the clear pretty soon.
    My son out ran that one, turned around and started heading back towards home for a few miles until the storm had passed. Claims they got some pics, waiting for him to get back to school and send them

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    My son out ran that one, turned around and started heading back towards home for a few miles until the storm had passed. Claims they got some pics, waiting for him to get back to school and send them

Post 'em up, please!

Is that the house Indy's been showing on TV this afternoon?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    One thing cool/scary, the stoplights were turned on their poles. The lights for west bound traffic were turned to north bound traffic.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Looks like mike car wash, the eds building, probably the movie theater, rallys got hit along that way, dixon is blocked by alto, us 31 s closed from markland to boulevard...... clusterfark deluxe out there.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Louie's got hit too. Jcpenney and discount tire got their windows blown out. There's a big tree by McConnell's house laying across the road. Come to think of it, McConnell's house is missing!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Louie's got hit too. Jcpenney and discount tire got their windows blown out. There's a big tree by McConnell's house laying across the road. Come to think of it, McConnell's house is missing!

Just saw a picture of Louie's....... no bakes for a while.. trashed deluxe.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom