• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    for the recall on the 1918 1911s. gonna be a long 2 weeks before i get her back. i havent even put that many rounds through her, but she is my favorite and i miss her.

interestingly, the woman at FedEx kinda freaked out. "you want to send what? i dont know about this, let me get my manager." i tried to tell her it was ok, as i had the shipping label from Colt in my other hand, but she wasnt listening. once she found out it was ok, she started up with "are you sure its unloaded? etc, etc" routine.

amazes me how people are so afraid of an inianimate object. i mean, i had it in a hard plastic case and i never once opened it or displayed the gun.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Her reaction would have made it extremely hard for me to not drop it on the counter with a bang, then dive for the floor screaming "run for your life, it's loose!!" :D

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Yeah I had that issue sending back an AK...lol UPS wouldnt take it. And USPS freaked out b4 they finally took it.

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Really? I've sent several shotguns via USPS and the UPS facility off I-69 south of 96th st. Come to think of it, I've picked up a couple of ARs at the FedEx facility right by there. Everytime I say shotgun or rifle they just say "OK, is it unloaded...".

Top Bottom